How can I learn to give a better hand job?

I was think the other day while I was cleaning the sink pipes at school that if I cleaned them everyday would that help with giving a good hand job?
Updates:
Thought to add that I'm 17 and I clean the pipes in the visual art classrooms pipes because by the end of the day they are dirty and no one cleans them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Jesus... this is so gross. You’re under age and talking about this. Focus on school and other stuff besides this.

0|0
    0|0
    • How is that gross? I'm in my last year of high school, can I not be sexual or have sexual thoughts? Big deal.

• The question is weird and unnecessary. You’re talking about cleaning pipes as to whether or not that will improve what you want to do. That’s kind of weird

• I was just curious. Can't help that.

• I doubt it. You need to understand his body and a few simple techniques.
    -wrist twist on the upstroke
    - thumbing the head at the very top
    - perineal massage to stimulate the root of his penis and his prostate, externally.
    - rhythm and timing.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Umm... Scratchy pad? Green scruuby? Steel wool? Gives the phrase "elbow grease" a whole new meaning.
    Don't rub. Don't wear rings. Just curl your fingers about two inches from the head, squeeze, and move your hand up and down. Not like this:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=og6WBW4kAyc

0|0
    0|0
  • Don`t just stroke, but also tease and do some dirty talking while you`re stroking ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Ask him to masturbate in front of you. It'll immediately show you what he likes and what pressure to use. Every man is different. Eg. I like a woman to play with my balls too a lot of men don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • How will you ever know? The pipe isn't gonna cum no matter how good you think you're getting

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a boyfriend try asking him

1|0
    0|0
  • Abso-f'ing-lutely! LOL 😂😅

1|0
    0|0
  • Practice makes perfect practice practice practice

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget the hand job and focus on blow jobs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes