How can I learn to give a better hand job?

I was think the other day while I was cleaning the sink pipes at school that if I cleaned them everyday would that help with giving a good hand job?
Thought to add that I'm 17 and I clean the pipes in the visual art classrooms pipes because by the end of the day they are dirty and no one cleans them.

010

Most Helpful Guys

• Jesus... this is so gross. You’re under age and talking about this. Focus on school and other stuff besides this.

• How is that gross? I'm in my last year of high school, can I not be sexual or have sexual thoughts? Big deal.

• The question is weird and unnecessary. You’re talking about cleaning pipes as to whether or not that will improve what you want to do. That’s kind of weird

• I was just curious. Can't help that.

• I doubt it. You need to understand his body and a few simple techniques.
    -wrist twist on the upstroke
    - thumbing the head at the very top
    - perineal massage to stimulate the root of his penis and his prostate, externally.
    - rhythm and timing.