How should you prepare for anal sex?

Is it a lot of work?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I am a gay man and an exclusive bottom who just loves getting fucked in the ass. If done right, anal sex does not really hurt at all, but can be a great source of pleasure for the person receiving it.

The key to success is physical and mental preparation. The physical part requires a clean hole and a lot of lubrication... The mental part is about relaxing your body and your asshole. Once your hole relaxes, it can stretch beyond your wildest imagination to help take your man's cock into you...

A butt-plug may also help. This has been one of my biggest helpers to stretch my hole in order to be able to accommodate guys with really thick cocks. To that end, I'd recommend starting with a small enough plug that you can wear at the beginning. But, it should still be thick enough so you can feel the walls of your asshole stretching a little. After wearing that for a few days, you can gradually move to the next larger size, and then increase the size of the plug to really thick ones that you could not have accommodated at the beginning. This way, I've been able to enjoy really humongous cocks in my ass. I sure hope you will, as well!..

Please feel free to write back if you have any more questions. Good luck!..

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Make sure to get lube, use a condom and take it in SLOWLY.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Take your time and use lube! That is the most important thing (see below though). Foreplay and general intimacy can also help to relax yourself and become more ready and receptive. Don't just rush into it. Depending on the woman, rimming can also be helpful as well. Make sure the moment feels right, and for the love of anal sex, if you feel pain, stop! There is no reason to keep going to cause yourself damage. If it is your first time, make sure you tell your boyfriend/husband to be gentle with you and to stop immediately if you tell him to. If he is caring about you, he'll be understanding. Just learn how to get to a place of relaxation together and enjoy.

As a side note, what a lot of people don't know (women too) is that many commercial lubes aren't always the best thing for your rectum or vagina over time. They have ingredients in them like glycerin, glycerol, parabens and propylene glycol that can actually cause the mucous membrane of these tissues to dry up over time, creating issues the lube is supposedly designed to prevent in the first place. They can also play with the natural pH levels of the vagina in particular and can cause irritation and inflammation, and can lead to a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis. This is not so much an issue with the rectum of course, but many people don't know that many commercial, over-the-counter lubes can still cause dryness issues of the mucous membranes of these tissues in particular. This doesn't happen with every woman, but it can be an issue. So just be careful how often you use many lubes you get in the stores.

I know this sounds ridiculous or like some kind of hobo remedy or something, but some naturally accepted oils like extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil can actually be excellent lubes for these areas. They are natural, pH-neutral and do not cause dryness or other infection that some lubes can. It is also much less expensive than store-bought lube as well. Again, I know this sounds like some weird hobo kind of thing to try, but it is much more natural and better for the body overall. Give it a shot and see if you like it. I'd say though that since oils are a little more slippery than regular lube that you'll have to adjust to the right amount that feels most pleasurable for you, but give it a try. Just don't use petroleum-based products or things like mineral oil, or baby oil either, which are not good to be used internally. Anyway, give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0
  • badgirlsbible.com/how-to-prepare-for-anal-sex Click here, it's a nice site. A lot of people won't help you, either because they won't take you seriously or have no idea about anal sex. It's actually easy. Poop some hours before, go to a pharmacy by an enema or a douche (http://bestlubezone. com/anal-douche/)(https://www. wikihow. com/Perform-an-Enema-at-Home), and then all you have to do is put water in your anus and remove it untill you see it's clear. After you've done that go and relax, stay in bed, watch tv etc. Let your anus relax, after like one hour you can start having sex. You have to use a lot of lube. Start from one finger up to two, three fingers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. By blocking the guy and moving on.

3|1
    0|0
  • Read "The Joy of Anal Sex"

0|0
    0|0
  • lube, relax and guts.

0|0
    0|0
  • By conditioning your mind to believe that it's just not a good thing to do.
    The anus was not meant for this kind of activity.

3|2
    0|0
  • Beans and tortillas and shit.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

Recommended myTakes