What kind of sex is better?

If you’ve experienced it, or what kind of porn is better for you.
  • Lesbian
  • Gay
  • Straight
    Vote C
  • Threesome (two guys one girl)
    Vote D
  • Threesome (two girls one guy)
    Vote E

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I’m totally straight and I would not be willing to shake my girl... so just straight sex... haha!

• Shake? wow! I hope not! Lol! I meant to say share... any who thank you for the MHO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer lesbian sex for all the obvious reasons. The main one being the close connection that girls naturally have to one another if they are of an affectionate nature.

• But you were comparing how guys behave in regular relationships to how bi or lesbians act in romantic relationships.. All I'm saying is that I'm sure that gay men make similar arguments about women and how much better guys are to each other... But that argument holds no sway over me (or you?) no matter how much the gay men will shun or denounce women..

All I'm getting out of this is that too many guys are selfish jerks to girls (or that too many girls fall for that type consistently but associate nearly all men with them) and then guys get a bad/ sub-par rep with the ladies.. Leading to some preferring women for the "special connection" which is really no different than forced power equality since neither woman is likely to get the upper hand.

• I can do nothing about what their preferences are.. But I dislike the argument that girls are better at pleasing girls or connecting to each other emotionally.

Yin and Yang don't have to be disjoint simply because they're "opposites". Rather, if yin and yang cooperate to form a cycle, something greater than the sum of the two (or the sum of the absolute value of the two) is produced... That sort of give and take is far more special to me than a relationship founded upon staying in one's comfort zone. To fear the yang because she only knows the yin.. Or to prefer the yin simply because she has more of it..

Forgive me for refusing such a view and arguing in favor of man, at least so far as concerns his capability for deeper connection with women.