Male or Female masturbation?

Give opinions of both. If female, vaginal or clitoral? Give good and bad points.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean I'm in favor of both. I actually wish my girlfriend masturbated MORE, because she's not that great at explaining what she likes yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Female with a friend. Like I'm straight but my friend and I used to masturbate together while talking about boys. We both like dicks too so one thing we tried was lying back with our vaginas facing each other and we inserted a large thick cucumber between us, nicely feeling very filled up we both rubbed our clitorous to climax. I swear I could feel my vaginal muscles pulsing as they squeezed the cucumber, if my friend hadn't been on the other side the cucumber would have shot out of me as i came. We both came again and again lost in orgasm as moved back and forward on the giant cucumber. I never came so hard or so many times, I've never been with a guy that lasted more than 15 minutes let alone long enough to give me an orgasm with just his penis. It might be worth trying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Both sre very different but very fun.

For pussies its 90% about the clit but the gspot and slight stretching sensations help too in my experience, depending on the woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a hard time with the female variety since I am not a girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Clitoral is near piss whole and vaginal is your main sexual part

0|0
    1|0
  • Humping and stroking the best with masturbation for boy's
    Fingering and humping the best with masturbation with girl's

0|0
    0|0
  • CAN U EXPLAIN WHAF VAGINAL MASTURBATION AND CLITORAL MASTURBATION

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Male

0|0
    0|0
  • Clitoral masturbation is easy..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes