Guys, We're in dating phrase, then i'm the one who start by holding your hand. What do you think?

anything sexual?

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• It says "I like you and I am accessible." It does not mean that you can jump her bones today but that the clock is now ticking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Always let the female initiate touching. then slowly reciprocate. Then a day comes when she asks you how come you don't touch me.. then you tell her "because I am shy" .. and then you start touching. The rule is, if she is someone you are dating, and not your girlfriend, then it's HER job to initiate touching. Initiating touching as a man is one of the biggest mistakes you can make on the first date; you want to see if she touches you (especially so in the beginning) - by touch, I don't mean handshake or hug.. what I mean is incidental touching.. like tap on shoulder, elbow, or knee for example.. touching can also mean where she is just about to touch you as in.. she extends her finger and comes close to tapping you for example - that counts as "touching" for this definition. Now, on the other hand, if you are her boyfriend already, then it's the GUY'S job to initiate touching. Going for the kiss on the lips at the end of the date starting from Date 2, which I am not defining as touching here, on the other hand is the man's job. Holding hands may not be sexual, but it is romantic (the exception would be if she is holding your hands and you are on a hospital bed, or the place is crowded and you are gonna get lost if you don't hold hands). Invite her to the zoo on your 3rd date on a Sunday afternoon and she if she initiates holding hands. Then take her to a movie on your 4th date. These are hand-holding date opportunities. If she doesn't hold your hand in either of those dates, I would dump her. A lot of girls would be creeped out if you initiated touching early on. Also, it's your chance as a guy to see if she is interested in you or not. You asked her out, picked her up, paid for the dinner, took the time to plan things out.. by doing all those things you have shown her interest. Now it's her turn to show that she is there because she likes you and not just for a free dinner or that it's better for her to go out with anyone and stay home. You want to weed out these women who think men are ATMs. This is one of the tests you can use so that you are not wasting time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• No directly sexual. It's just a touch barrier that can lead to physical intimacy. It does feel good to hold hands as it does give permission to be able to explore other parts of your body, just not directly your sexual organs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it's ok if you started...
    Doesn't matter who starts as long as there is emotions between you ans him

1|0
    0|0
  • If you initiate holding hands it likely won't lead to anything sexual. If you interested a passionate kiss, then it would be more likely to continue does that path

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sexual (rubbing my chest would have sexual connotations, though), but rather it indicates comfort with non-sexual contact like hugging and kissing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol!! No. Not at all sexual. But a whole lot of love.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are holding my hand, I am thinking I might be able to kiss you, maybe hold your breast in my hand

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , shows you like me and want to be by my side so Yes it opens the door to being closer so Yes could lead to sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. It all depends on my mood. If I’m horny, I’ll figure out a way to turn it into my getting p***y.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. I would hold my gf's hand if she grabbed mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not sexual at all unless you are hyper sensitive lol. Just a symbol of affection and trust

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes