Am I disrespectful and wrong?

My husband woke up to go work, i was laying down the bed w our 1yr old, cause he wanted me to be there. My husband has a pimple and was looking for his pin to pop it. But he couldnt find it, he started slamming doors, slamming and knocking off things in the bathroom. He ask me where it is, i told him I don't know. He then started calling me dead for just laying there and not help him find it. Yesterday i was actually looking for it cause i had a feeling he's gonna need it, and i was damn right. I told him this and he kept telling me to shut my fucking face. Called me fking bitch, cunt, and pussy. I then said stupid, and he said for me to shut my fking face. Continues calling me names. Even said fuck you bitch. I then said fuck you. He got furious and pushed me down the bed. And i pushed him back. Yelled at me that im disrespectful, why i have to argue back knowing he's about to go work. But when he doesn't have work, i dont say a thing. Yea, i admit it, we do argue like once or twice a week when he doesn't have work, w him calling me names, i never say anything back til now. I guess i just had enough and bursted out.
6d
He said he can't believe he's investing in a wife like me. His ex wasn't like this etc.
6d
He also threw my phone against the wall and said i dont need this, just let the robbers come kill me.

67