Am I disrespectful and wrong?

My husband woke up to go work, i was laying down the bed w our 1yr old, cause he wanted me to be there. My husband has a pimple and was looking for his pin to pop it. But he couldnt find it, he started slamming doors, slamming and knocking off things in the bathroom. He ask me where it is, i told him I don't know. He then started calling me dead for just laying there and not help him find it. Yesterday i was actually looking for it cause i had a feeling he's gonna need it, and i was damn right. I told him this and he kept telling me to shut my fucking face. Called me fking bitch, cunt, and pussy. I then said stupid, and he said for me to shut my fking face. Continues calling me names. Even said fuck you bitch. I then said fuck you. He got furious and pushed me down the bed. And i pushed him back. Yelled at me that im disrespectful, why i have to argue back knowing he's about to go work. But when he doesn't have work, i dont say a thing. Yea, i admit it, we do argue like once or twice a week when he doesn't have work, w him calling me names, i never say anything back til now. I guess i just had enough and bursted out.
Updates:
6d
He said he can't believe he's investing in a wife like me. His ex wasn't like this etc.
6d
He also threw my phone against the wall and said i dont need this, just let the robbers come kill me.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Yes, you are being a little disrespectful, and wrong. Sounds like your husband is being more disrespectful one here , and also he is ungrateful (especially if he is consistently calling you names and arguing with you) . You need to give him a choice either start treating you with way more respect or threaten to leave him (a wife should never have to put up with this crap). You need put him in his place.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unwise, perhaps. It does not like a healthy relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dude sounds like he got a lot of problems. Unfortunately those are now your problems too. Have fun with that!

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like a dick who doesn't treat you very well

1|1
    1|0
  • Your a idiot if u think this is normal

0|0
    1|1
    • 6d

Anyone that stays in a situation like this is stupid u should never allow yourself to be abused like this

• kick his balls out, he is a true bastard.

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget who's wrong or right here. It doesn't matter.

The only thing that should really matter is the example he's setting for his child. If they're gonna grow up to have healthy, happy relationships, he needs to knock off the name-calling and physical abuse.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• What an asshole.

0|0
    0|0
  • My only Question to you Here, Dear... Why are you Still "Investing" your own Life into a Bum like that Crumb? xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

This guy has a Mental problem, he needs help and you need to take yourself and that 1 year old far away from him. xx

• Why would you argue like that in front of your baby? I don't he is a good man. Why would say all those things. Be careful because he might cheat on you

1|0
    0|0
  • He sounds abusive

0|0
    0|0
  • poor husband, he deserves better

0|0
    2|0
  • Abuse.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes