Girls, do you like looking at a guy's hands if they're attractive? What makes hands sexy?

I've been told so many times I have nice hands, I just found it interesting how girls notice that

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Its sumn about the shape of the fingers i like, especially if his nails look trimmed or bitten. Then i immediately fantasize how many can i take in my pussy. My bfs hands look good but theyre workers hands so they dont feel that good to hold or be fingered by unless im extremely wet. He likes suckin on my fingers tho haha

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Yeah my hands get really dry and cracked even though I use so much lotion. And I have calluses but it's because I work out without gloves

• I notice hands too. It's just sooo nice how strong and firm they look. I think it's probably the thoughts that go through our heads that makes them attractive. At least that what happens for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Oh what thoughts go through your head?

• Show All
    • 2d

And wrapped around your neck? ๐Ÿ˜

• 2d

Yes.๐Ÿ˜Š

• I like a guy who looks after his hands. Once dated a guy who bit his fingernails & it was really uncomfortable when he would use his fingers on me!

0|1
    0|0
  • Most definitely. I personally am attracted the guys on the more slender side. And the hands I find attractive are usually slender, defined, and muscular.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Do you like seeing veins on hands?

• Show All
    • 2d

Hmm I think I'll post a picture of my hands, I want to see what you think of them

• 2d

I would be glad to give my thoughts.

• Yes I definitely do. I agree with what @anniebabe said as to the reason why.

Also, you do have nice hands.
    ๐Ÿ˜

1|0
    0|0
  • I love mens hands, especially tough rugged veiny ones.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only only reason o would look at a guy's hands is if I like the rest of him and wish I was holding his hand or wish he had his arms around me. This only became reality once.

0|0
    0|0
  • I check hands to see if they have good hygiene really. Anything else is just to see if there a hard worker and what they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do... personally it's one of the first things I look at...

0|0
    0|0
  • I Like veins on Man hands

0|0
    0|0
  • I like big hands. Not too thin and not too fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands aren't sexy, you're a weirdo

0|0
    0|0
  • My best friend is obsessed with guy's hands. If it looks strong and manly. However, I think it's kinda weird and I don't find anyone attractive by the looks of their hands.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big , stubby , hairy , strong , veiny hands are the sexiest thing ever on a man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes