Girls, Would you have sex with a hot girl if your husband wanted to watch it?

Would you do it because you are bisexual or just for him?
Would you be jealous since he is watching another naked girl?

6

What Girls Said 6

• I'm not married so I guess the question doesn't fully apply to me but I have messed around with a girl while a guy watched.

• Nope.

• He and I try to keep each other happy.

• I’m not married

• Nope

• I am not bisexual. I can say a woman is attractive but women don’t really turn me on. if it was something he really wanted I might try but I’m not really sure how into it I could be so if I’m not into it then I don’t know how into it he would be, and I know for a fact that me being into it is what would matter more to him. The other girl would be more or less a breathing toy for me to play with.
    I wouldn’t be jealous that he was watching me with another girl. The only time I’d be jealous is if it was a threesome with another girl. There’s no way I would be able to keep those irrational insecure thoughts away, “Does he find her more attractive?”, “Does he think she sucks/fucks better?”, “Does he like the way she cums better?” and so on even though I KNOW without a doubt I drive him crazy and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in this world.

• 2d

that's a great answer. Thank you. If you think you, why don't you try a threesome?

• 2d

I’m sorry? There’s a typo I don’t understand what you’re asking.