Should we put our sex tape on a porn site?

Me and my girlfriend filmed a sex tape and she thinks it would be a decent idea to upload it to a porn site - she really gets turned on by that idea. It's over 40 minutes long but I'm kinda hesitant of the idea. I'm 20 and she's 18.

Opinions?

514

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as your faces arenโ€™t in it I guess it isnโ€™t too bad.

Most Helpful Guys

• If you do, let me know what to search for ๐Ÿ˜‰

Though should you? If either of you are easily recognizable it doesn't sound like the best idea for you specifically, since seems like she would get off on it & you're hesitant about it

If you're not, seems fun ๐Ÿค— there's still the same risks, just lower chances, plus you both get to see how many people get off to you both๐Ÿ‘... or not ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ‘Ž

Since she up for it, it's pretty much your choice, but it's not a good idea if you're not sure.

• If your faces are showing, its best you don`t. The internet is sooooo big that anyone that you know may one day come across it, lol. TRUST ME.