Should we put our sex tape on a porn site?

Me and my girlfriend filmed a sex tape and she thinks it would be a decent idea to upload it to a porn site - she really gets turned on by that idea. It's over 40 minutes long but I'm kinda hesitant of the idea. I'm 20 and she's 18.

Opinions?

514

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as your faces aren’t in it I guess it isn’t too bad.

Most Helpful Guys

• If you do, let me know what to search for 😉

Though should you? If either of you are easily recognizable it doesn't sound like the best idea for you specifically, since seems like she would get off on it & you're hesitant about it

If you're not, seems fun 🤗 there's still the same risks, just lower chances, plus you both get to see how many people get off to you both👍... or not 😅 👎

Since she up for it, it's pretty much your choice, but it's not a good idea if you're not sure.

• If your faces are showing, its best you don`t. The internet is sooooo big that anyone that you know may one day come across it, lol. TRUST ME.