Have you ever sent your nudes to anyone?

69

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck no

What Girls Said 5

• No and I won't either.

• No and I never will.

• Never

• yeah i used to but I've learned to respect myself more so i dont do it anymore

• Yes--I think most people do

What Guys Said 8

• Nope. Probably never will either. I also respect any woman who doesn't want to either. Too many creeps and assholes out there who would share them, post them or make their life a living hell because they had pictures of them. I don't want to go down that rabbit hole either.

• Yes. I've sent many nude photos out to people. I've also just posted them online and left them for anyone to see. I'm not shy. Not even a little bit!

• Lets get this out in the open , 90% of people have seen a porn most will say Nope never seen one. !! when they just finished one like an hour ago.
    People will say I have never send nudes to another person. Yep you have your just forgetting cause its not something you want to admit. Get a grip if you were born in the 2k's or earlier you sent nudes you sext. maybe once maybe you took the picture but never send it. you still thought about doing it. OH and Skype counts walking around with nothing on in front of your boyfriend. or husband you know you do it !!!

• Bad news: Yes
    Good news. It was to someone I don't know, anonymous, and didn't include my face.

• I did (it was requested) . It was a sort of experiment. Conclusion: not worth while.

• No i haven't

• I have sent and received nudes in the past. I feel awful about both sending and receiving them.

• yes i sent my nudes to pink1000