Buying sex toys online U18?

Has anyone bought a Sex Toy online at 17?

7

Most Helpful Girls

What Girls Said 5

• No. I have better hobbies 😂😂

• Has nothing to do with your hobbies.

• It easily does. I had better things to do than be a slag at seek dick at under 18 😂

• Next you’ll be telling me that Masturbation makes you a ‘slag’ too. If you must know, I’m a virgin, and I intend to stay that way until I meet someone I’m ready to take that step with. I’m a ‘slag, seeking dick’ because I want buy a sex toy? (Which incase you didn’t know; there are more sex toys than a dildo ☺️) To me, it seems you are less mature than I am, because I don’t resort to calling people ugly names because I’m trying to get my own deluded opinion across. I’m 17, yes. And I like to self-pleasure, which again, if you’re uneducated, is healthy! Maybe you need to give yourself an orgasm to let that uptight-ness go ❤️

• There are no online sex store police... go for it.

• Anxious I guess. Worried it is trackable...

• Is there a Spencer's near you? They sell sex toys and I doubt anyone would think to ask you how old you were.

• No I don’t live in the U. S. Have you ever purchased one online?

• Boo @Iron_Man

• If you can’t at that age you can buy a shower head.