If a family member had done porn, how would that make you feel?

514

Most Helpful Guys

• Found out my little brother (six foot four blond hair blue eyes a body like it's made by Michelangelo is now a member of a biker gang and has been doing porn (straight and gay) it makes me feel that he is a fucking idiot who care for no one but himself and will probably end up alone and unhappy. That sucks

• I'm really sorry to hear that.

• suppose it would depend upon the quality of work. bad as it may sound, there are many other, less rewarding, more demeaning occupations.
    what they want to do with their body is up to them. you don't have to like it or even acknowledge it. in the end, it's their body - period.

Most Helpful Girls

• Awkward as fuck

• I am ok with it if that is what the person wants and is happy doing it.