Girls, Experiences?

Recently lost my virginity. Yes unprotected sex, don't go into detail we're safe and I'm grown. But anyhow, after the third time we had sex, when he pulled out I was bleeding a little of course (tiny bit) & my thighs to my vag was really clear wet with no smell but I was also ovulating so that could be what that was, but it wasn't white it was clear and thin, so I don't know if he cum, but he said he didn't and showed me where he did. But now my period should be coming up in 2weeks. We just had sex two nights ago I been cramping and feeling a little. Dont know if I'm pregnant or if its just cause my period is coming up. An when I pee it feels weird it dosent burn, just feel like something really cold coming out. I'm not that much experienced so all advice will be welcomed , nothing negative, im grown thank you.
Updates:
4d
Feeling a little nauseated

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• It's probably too soon to take a test. It's probably nerves causing this happening. Take my advice if you don't want to get pregnant... USE BIRTH CONTROL!

3|0
    0|0
  • First advice. Use protection! Condoms, the pill, IUD, a shot, etc. you choose but use protection! Next, two weeks before your period is when you are most furtile, most likely to get pregnant! The pullout method works 20% of the time. Mostly because the guy doesn’t quite pull out in time. You can’t control when he’s going to pull out so again, use protection.
    The symptoms you mention could be any of several things but if you are concerned about pregnancy, go spend $10 at your drugstore on a home test. also, speak with your gyno. Lastly, please use protection.

5|0
    0|0
  • You had sex 2 days ago? To early to feel any symptoms then. The wetness down your thighs was probably you

3|0
    0|0
  • Discharge changes when you're ovulating and you can also get cramps/bleeding. I wouldn't be too worried. But maybe go on the pill?

2|1
    0|0
  • I got scared just reading this not even kidding... but honestly... I don't think you're pregnant. Get a pregnancy test for confirmation tho. You're feeling all the symptoms because you're thinking about it too much

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

That's exactly what I was thinking! & why scared?

• Show All
    • 4d

Neither am I gurl! Hi5

• 4d

😂😂

Recommended myTakes