Do you consider yourself a good kisser?

Last night I went out to town and made out with 4 guys. They all weren't too bad, all of them said they enjoyed our make out session? Whether or not they were being sarcastic? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh well.. took it as a compliment anyway..
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I don't think so as I've never tried to "train" my kissing skills, but I've never kissed a girl and not had sex very immediately after with the girl very eager. Kissing seems to make a world of difference in their demeanor towards me. So maybe I'm okay. I try to make sure I have fresh minty breath. I'm not very aggressive with the kisses, kind of gentle, and not very sloppy. If girls like rough and sloppy and salty kisses then I'd definitely be shite at kissing.

1|0
    0|0
    • My wife always brags about how I kissed her on our first date to her friends. Though I am not sure if it is because I am a good kisser or because I jammed an emergency stop button on elevator before I grabbed her for a kiss, and maybe she likes guys who are very stupid and take big risks like that.

• I didn't think it was but I just got told by two separate women in the last week that I was the best lay they ever had (I recently broke up with my ex so some old flames are poking around again).

So I guess I'm doing something right even if I'm not 100% certain what it is :P

1|0
    0|0
    • Hahaha fair enough

• I found out early on that women talk to each other, so its best to treat them really well because if things end on good terms then that gossip is a good thing, if you are a jerk to them that gossip ruins your chances with other women.

• Finally someone understands

Most Helpful Girl

• I wasn't told I was a good one nor a bad one so I'm just eh

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

What Girls Said 5

Recommended myTakes