Ejaculate inside, do you like it?

Is it me or does after a few min it feels soggy. And gross.. then it leaks., i hate it but guys seem to love it

Why

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Because Right after you ejaculate, the penis is VERY sensitive. So inside the girl is the most comfortable environment. We evolved that way on purpose, to help keep the sperm inside her and increase the odds of impregnating her with our seed.
    The gross, leaking bit is because the vagina contracts slowly after sex, like a deflating balloon. So it pushes out anything that didn't make it past the cervix. Ask your partner to use a warm, wet cloth to clean you after sex. Any male worth the salt to pickle him knows aftercare is as important as foreplay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instincts; I am just wired to desire to fill her belly. If you were into the guy you would enjoy the sensation of the fill in you and wet mess wouldn't bother you.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Just you , it feels hot and good. He needs to get you to orgasm. Don’t put to much thought in to it.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I see that I guess it's mental

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Speaking for myself, the idea of it terrifies me, even if she's on the pill or has a diaphragm etc. I don't want to become a parent. As for the feeling of it, I have no idea because I've never given a woman a cream pie.

0|0
    0|0
  • it feels awesome... and often i'll go down on her after for the creampie... gives her another orgasm plus helps with clean-up :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Its my fave but to be fair I tend to help with clean-up after so girls don't seem to mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Is the Pope Catholic... and making the world safe for pedophiles?" - Eric Cartman

0|0
    0|2
  • I like it because it feels good and it's less of a mess to clean up.

0|0
    0|0
  • to me it makes me feel more sluttier and the guys love it

0|0
    0|0
  • It just feels right.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love it and so does my girlfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Never done it.

0|0
    0|0
  • its super addicting it feels so damn good!

0|0
    0|0
  • l love to cum inside

0|0
    0|0
  • I love cumming inside my girl

0|0
    0|0
  • At that point I’ve stopped caring lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Then swallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I would offer to clean you up like new

0|0
    0|0
  • Incredible !! All the whining about how it feels where it's supposed to go but half of them have no problem taking it over the mouth and then licking on it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who doesn't

But, I ain't doing it, unless I know for sure, she's on some sort of B. C.

I DON'T WANT TO BE A FATHER, GIRLS, I DONT WANT TO BE A FATHER, GIRLS!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I love the feeling of cum in me.
    I love its stickinessi love how the smell of my pussy changes

I love the oxytocin my body releases after he cum in me that feel good feeling can last a day or 2 and i want more of it

0|3
    0|0
  • Lmfao.. all these old men in the comment section😂😂

1|0
    0|2
  • I'm afraid to say that it must be you, as for leaking out well that's just nature and gravity doing it's job.
    It is after all, other than childbirth, the sole reason that we women have vaginas.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't feel it inside. Maybe because my vagina is always wet and don't feel the difference. I am ok with it doesn't give any extra pleasure. It just happens

0|0
    0|0
  • I just love it Bcoz it is ultimate satisfaction.. It makes me feel relax and very much happy

0|2
    0|0
  • Sometimes I love it... Sometimes it's a funky feeling down there... So with me it depends I guess.

0|1
    0|0
  • They like not having to pull out. I sure hope you’re using protection

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it 😍 let them swimmers swim in me bae 🤪

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it at the moment it’s happening but hate the leakage and mess afterwards. Most of the time, I just have the guy pull out and do it on my stomach. Then I can just wipe it up and be done with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate it inside because of the sticky feeling you get when it runs down your leg and the weird odor it has when you're cleaning up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes