Ejaculate inside, do you like it?

Is it me or does after a few min it feels soggy. And gross.. then it leaks., i hate it but guys seem to love it

Why

1119

Most Helpful Guys

• Because Right after you ejaculate, the penis is VERY sensitive. So inside the girl is the most comfortable environment. We evolved that way on purpose, to help keep the sperm inside her and increase the odds of impregnating her with our seed.
    The gross, leaking bit is because the vagina contracts slowly after sex, like a deflating balloon. So it pushes out anything that didn't make it past the cervix. Ask your partner to use a warm, wet cloth to clean you after sex. Any male worth the salt to pickle him knows aftercare is as important as foreplay.

• Instincts; I am just wired to desire to fill her belly. If you were into the guy you would enjoy the sensation of the fill in you and wet mess wouldn't bother you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just you , it feels hot and good. He needs to get you to orgasm. Don’t put to much thought in to it.

• Yes I see that I guess it's mental