What do you think about sharing your girl with other men to fuck?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• never, if guy really cares about at all they not want see with anyone else even another girl, 3some is not all guys biggest fantasy, even if a little hot its different being your partner then 2 people & single,
    if she needed other guys even tho you fully please then something wrong & she not right for me, its cheating

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Would never do that, I'm not a ballless cuck and if she was into that she would be kicked to the curb immediately because I don't tolerate whorish and disloyal women anymore then I would tolerate weak and worthless men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be happy to help her fulfill a fantasy and have some fun, it could open us to do more for each others desires so hopefully I'd have some fulfilled too😊

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not sharing my girl with other guy, I am not a mangina, I am territorial. :)

tvtropes.org/.../MyGirlIsNotASlut

0|0
    0|0
  • ''My'' girl: no. As long as I am in a non-committed interaction (so: not relation), I would not mind if she meets other guys. Same time, same occasion... not interested.

1|0
    0|0
  • It would never happen.

If she wants something like that I'll dump her and go find someone better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell to the Fucking NO ! NEVER !, if any guy even thinks of touching my girl ever, im gonna fucking kill him

0|2
    0|1
  • If an open relationship was agreed before we started the relationship then yeah go for it I'll be banging other women too

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me, but I’d probably fuck another guys girl if I was asked to and she was hot,
    Why do you ask?

0|0
    0|1
  • As long as she wants it, and they treat her right and respect her

0|0
    0|0
  • No fuckin way. I will beat the shit out of him if he tries.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's weird and pathetic.

0|1
    0|0
  • That it's disgusting and would never happen

0|2
    0|0
  • Over my dead body

0|0
    0|0
  • Not with my girl