Ever Had A Teacher Crush?

Ever Had A Teacher Crush?Ever Had A Teacher Crush?Ever Had A Teacher Crush?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Ms. McMillan in 5th grade. (She was newly divorced and a MILF to my 10 year old self.) I got a couple Fs on purpose so I could get “extra help” after school. The only extra help I got was my dad’s belt when he had to take half a vacation day to leave the office to meet with me, my mom, the teacher, and the principal to discuss my “performance improvement plan”. I did learn something that day, but it wasn’t spelling or math.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in high school one of the teachers in an advanced placement class was very attractive. She was very young as well so it became tempting to fantasize about her.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely. I had a huge crush on a high school math teacher that was beginning to mid 40's. Had two kids, a third on the way. He had recently married for the second time, because his first wife died.
    He wasn't even that handsome, but had “something“ to him that made him irresistable to me. I dreamed of pulling him into some broom closet one day, or, way worse, of his second wife dying in childbirth and me heroically stepping in to take care of him and the baby, after which he'd fall in love with me.
    I remember making eloborate plans of how I could get to touch him, knew exactly where he'd be at any moment, and always had to calm myself down at the toilets right before going to his class.
    One day when everyone was discussing what they'd study in college he asked me to come into the classroom for a moment, alone, and shut the door. Enough to have all kinds of fantasies going through my mind and get my heartbeat up to an unhealthy rate, while he was talking to me about my math abilities and that he supported my choice for a physics major.
    I was 16-17 back then. Good times.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I did with an after school female recreation leader when I was in elementary school.
    I wrote a myTake about it.
    It was a childhood infatuation but was very intense.
    I loved her deeply and she got married and moved away and I cried for days.

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Yep, my Spanish teacher from 7th grade had a perfect body 👀 She could def get the pipe 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple of times, but only in grade school funny enough but maybe once or twice in highschool too

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. In highschool, we had that absolutly gorgeous young history teacher. She had everything a man could want. An insanely hot body, a smart brain, and she was so sweet and gentle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. There was an attractive science teacher, early mid 20's. don't remember her name.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, in the 7th grade. Don’t know why she wasn’t that cute. Maybe the huge rush of new testosterone to a young teenager

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but she wasn't my teacher, she was in her 20s and not married to my knowledge, she was an assistant teacher in a home ec class

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my 8th grade teacher. She was in her late 20s, early 30’s and an incredibly hot body

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I used to wank over a couple of them every night!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes my math teacher and two gym teachers in high school

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Several of my teachers in high school.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes we both had one on each other

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • haha always and still i have

0|0
    0|0
  • My 1st year art teacher

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes English teacher

0|0
    0|0
  • While she wasn't actually my teacher, i had a crush on the violin teacher in my college

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Kinda til i found out he was married and like 10 uears older. Plus he kept tryna get me alone in the elevator and in his office. Then he started using me in his class examples. One day he tried to smiff my neck sayin i smelled good. Lol that crush died

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes

6th grade teacher. 25yo but married. Dreamed of horrible ways his wife could die so he would marry me.

7th grade science teacher. 32 yo and divorced. He got fired for having Sex with female students wanting better grades. My grades were too high I guess.

10th grade art teacher. 30 yo but married.

12th grade straight laced PE teacher. 28 yo woman, single never married, virgin, coach Kelley. I was her swim team assistant. She learned how much fun it is to like girls!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, when I was still in school anyone who was more than 3 years older than me, was not atractive to me

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, being a teenage student, highly possible to have crush on opposite gender teacher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I fancied my teachers on a regular basis, more than I fancied anyone in my actual classes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. He wasn’t my teacher though. Then a teacher had a crush on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope but i have seen students flock to a specific teacher but he wasn't mine so i never cared.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh fuck yes😂 my 10 grade English teacher

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes multiple times,