Ever Had A Teacher Crush?

Ever Had A Teacher Crush?Ever Had A Teacher Crush?Ever Had A Teacher Crush?

1618

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes. Ms. McMillan in 5th grade. (She was newly divorced and a MILF to my 10 year old self.) I got a couple Fs on purpose so I could get “extra help” after school. The only extra help I got was my dad’s belt when he had to take half a vacation day to leave the office to meet with me, my mom, the teacher, and the principal to discuss my “performance improvement plan”. I did learn something that day, but it wasn’t spelling or math.

• Yes in high school one of the teachers in an advanced placement class was very attractive. She was very young as well so it became tempting to fantasize about her.

Most Helpful Girls

• Definitely. I had a huge crush on a high school math teacher that was beginning to mid 40's. Had two kids, a third on the way. He had recently married for the second time, because his first wife died.
    He wasn't even that handsome, but had “something“ to him that made him irresistable to me. I dreamed of pulling him into some broom closet one day, or, way worse, of his second wife dying in childbirth and me heroically stepping in to take care of him and the baby, after which he'd fall in love with me.
    I remember making eloborate plans of how I could get to touch him, knew exactly where he'd be at any moment, and always had to calm myself down at the toilets right before going to his class.
    One day when everyone was discussing what they'd study in college he asked me to come into the classroom for a moment, alone, and shut the door. Enough to have all kinds of fantasies going through my mind and get my heartbeat up to an unhealthy rate, while he was talking to me about my math abilities and that he supported my choice for a physics major.
    I was 16-17 back then. Good times.

• No, but I did with an after school female recreation leader when I was in elementary school.
    I wrote a myTake about it.
    It was a childhood infatuation but was very intense.
    I loved her deeply and she got married and moved away and I cried for days.