Have you ever cum when you didn't want to?

Inspired by @Penelope_'s question about cumming really fast

Could be someone made you cum or could be you were just playing with yourself and didn't want to cum at that exact moment.

Feel free to give details. I allow Private opinions.

This happened to me. My boyfriend was playing with me under the table at a nice restaurant and I was really close to cumming when the waitress walked over. Instead of stopping, he started rubbing my clit lightly but really fast and I came right in front of her. I tried to hide it, but I could tell from her smirk she knew what was going on. I was furious with him for embarrassing me like that and I didn't have sex with him for a week.

2|8

Most Helpful Guys

• You only accept private responses by followers 😭
    Well, this has only happened during masturbation. I guess the worst that has happened is that I had to cum somewhere I didn't intend to. Like cumming on my clothes, on the floor, or on random funrtiture. The first can still be kinda hot, but the other ones not that much πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • BWAHAHAHHAAA... Sorry, that's hot!

Anyhow, I did this to a girlfriend at the time. I was eating her out and was really good at making her cum from it. This time around I decided to have no mercy and really got on her good spots and she came in a few minutes. She was surprisingly mad at me, and I think it's because she wanted it to be more prolonged. She even asked me gruffly, "Why did you have to eat it like that?" Sorry, I just felt like devouring it this time.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Thanks! And the other day actually, I was super excited and I was gonna slow down but got too carried away :(

1|7
    0|0
  • Yep happened 4 times.
    1. During masturb. with the water jet in my Bathtub
    2. while sitting on a Quadbike
    3. while random masturb, and i wanted to masturbate longer but i came within 20sec lol
    4. Horseride ( now the guys are triggered xD )

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Well I just turned 18 and after studying all night I went to my cousin's party the next day and got a bit drunk and fell asleep on the couch at 10 PM, then when I woke up at 4 AM some chick was sucking my dick, I didn't really want to but I cum anyway (usually I would always have strong erection in the morning). I talked to her a few times before that, I really disliked her voice and personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation. I've had "dry spells" and when I finally had sex I came pretty quickly. Most of the time I have pretty good control of my orgasms. I always let her cum first, but if she's taking too long to I'll finish just to avoid friction burns or other injuries. Not to brag but I have done a good job to make sure she's always first.

1|0
    0|0
  • just after i had my circumcision i was sleeping one night and i felt my cock getting really painful, pulling on the stitches. they were still in. i realized with a bang that i had for some other reason had a dream that got my cock erect and i shot my load. it was really painful.

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens, i love delaying my orgasm as long as possible and sometimes i tip over or loose control earlier then i wanted before i experienced the intense pleasure for as long as i would have liked. You can probably relate to it from the time you didn't masturbate a few days, imagine having all that intensity inside of you and then accidentally tipping over before taking the time to enjoy it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Happens a lot with anal especially. I'm trying to go slow until I reach full depth, but then she wiggles or something and I cum immediately with no warning. I often don't even get to "fuck" a girl in the butt because of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • One time during my runs. Not sure what happened but suddenly I become very horny and well I was wearing running tights. The embarrassment... Thank God it happened during night runs just before coming home. So there were no people around the building I live. This happened only one time.

0|0
    0|0
  • This woman I was seeing was straddling me and grinding on me while we were making out and after about 10 minutes I came in my pants and felt embarrassed because I wanted to hold off for sex but she told me it was ok and offered to clean me off which as she gently washed the cum off my dick I started to get hard again so we had sex

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, not in an awkward situation or anything but when having sex. I was inredibly turned on and the first round ended suprisingly fast after 5mins or so πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
    • your story sounds a lot more exciting tho πŸ˜‚

• More pacing issues or being spent rather than a particular incident

1|0
    0|0
  • The opposite, haha, I've had one clumsy girl that tried so hard to give me a blowjob, but it just didn't do it for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend had went out of town for a business trip for 2 weeks and I was missing him like crazy. When he is away we have a rule that when I masturbate I don't penetrate just clit play. Anyway when he got back in town I was really horny and excited to see him as soon as he slide in I knew I wasn't gonna last long around like pump 6 i was was squirting

0|5
    0|0
  • Yup. The worst feeling. It’s like nooo yes nooo yess nooo omg that was horrible

0|4
    0|0
    • Oh I was playing with myself and it’s usually when I’m watching a video and rewind it to the part I want and I cum when it’s frozen or lagging!!! It’s horrible 😭

• Show All
    • I take my fingers off and it’s just too far gone and I’m like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Cumming helplessly and you're not even touching yourself...

I know the feeling.

• Yeah, it's happened once that I can think of. I thought I needed to just take the edge of so I was "taking a bath." Then my roommate walked in.

1|1
    0|0
  • How does a girl blow her wod exactly?
    This is new to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I had "surgery" downstairs after I was brutally raped at 14 yo

After I healed up completely, was at the mall in super tight super short low rose jeans and walking all over the mall I rubbed down there a lot.

In front of a ton of people I had a O so strong I collapsed and had an orgasm sitting on a bench that wouldn't stop.

Happened like 10 plus more times til my body healed for another couple years

0|1
    0|0
  • Last year i was in a movie theater and my boyfriend did't stop playing under my skirt until i cum. It was embarrassing because I had to scream out and the moviegoers looked at us.

1|3
    0|1
  • Yep. Sometimes I just get a little carried away. It starts feeling so good I want it to last, but just can’t stop.

1|1
    0|0
  • lol... no... I wish

0|3
    0|0
  • Yes and in public

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes