Have you ever cum when you didn't want to?

Inspired by @Penelope_'s question about cumming really fast

Could be someone made you cum or could be you were just playing with yourself and didn't want to cum at that exact moment.

Feel free to give details. I allow Private opinions.

This happened to me. My boyfriend was playing with me under the table at a nice restaurant and I was really close to cumming when the waitress walked over. Instead of stopping, he started rubbing my clit lightly but really fast and I came right in front of her. I tried to hide it, but I could tell from her smirk she knew what was going on. I was furious with him for embarrassing me like that and I didn't have sex with him for a week.

1147

Most Helpful Guys

• You only accept private responses by followers 😭
    Well, this has only happened during masturbation. I guess the worst that has happened is that I had to cum somewhere I didn't intend to. Like cumming on my clothes, on the floor, or on random funrtiture. The first can still be kinda hot, but the other ones not that much πŸ˜‚

• BWAHAHAHHAAA... Sorry, that's hot!

Anyhow, I did this to a girlfriend at the time. I was eating her out and was really good at making her cum from it. This time around I decided to have no mercy and really got on her good spots and she came in a few minutes. She was surprisingly mad at me, and I think it's because she wanted it to be more prolonged. She even asked me gruffly, "Why did you have to eat it like that?" Sorry, I just felt like devouring it this time.

Most Helpful Girls

• Thanks! And the other day actually, I was super excited and I was gonna slow down but got too carried away :(

• Yep happened 4 times.
    1. During masturb. with the water jet in my Bathtub
    2. while sitting on a Quadbike
    3. while random masturb, and i wanted to masturbate longer but i came within 20sec lol
    4. Horseride ( now the guys are triggered xD )