Are women Slowly losing their dignity?

So I enjoy my Fashion and I enjoy a bit of clevage here and there in my outfits but in this day and age it feels like that isn't good enough anymore, this girls labia is practically hanging out! Are women Slowly losing their dignity?

829

Most Helpful Guys

• No slowly but quickly. Women complain about what fashion requires of them or the pressure to conform. I think women undress to be looked at. Really why would a women wear clothes that expose the complete behind, nipples hanging out or poking through a shirt or dress. Pull the bathing suit up and it will disappear into your privates. You want attention and who will give you the most? The men and women who will take the most and give yo the less. No one makes women strip and speak vulgarly. Oh you have a right to do many things but it doesn't mean you have to sell your body for you to feel good. You sell it for attention, sex and fame. And no I don't want to go back to Edwardian times.

• Actually i think there are a lot of guys like me who prefer a women who knows how to tease, just enough to tantalize in a stylish way. So showing just the right amount of chest while at the same time exposing nothing. These outfits are all a bit to much to be tantalizing where i only find the third one look well.

Most Helpful Girl

• women are becoming more expressive and outgoing. women used to be put in a shell and shoved into motherhood, household chores and told to sit still look pretty while boys got to do what they want. so if you say women are losing their dignity then also include guys. otherwise the title is a little bit sexist

• As a chick myself, you can be expressive without having your vagina hanging out

• i don't mind. she probably works hard to get and maintain it. plus its people who follow her to see her pics, she doesn't force anyone to see them. i'm all for dress whatever you want but remember, dress how you want to be treated

• What I worry about is I completely agree that you should be able to 'dress in what you want' the minute I start seeing parts of your genetalia that crosses a line. I really disagree that it should be normalised and I feel videos or pictures like this do so. I have two young daughters and whilst sure a little show of clevage here and there won't harm anyone, showing your genetalia is not :)!