Are women Slowly losing their dignity?

So I enjoy my Fashion and I enjoy a bit of clevage here and there in my outfits but in this day and age it feels like that isn't good enough anymore, this girls labia is practically hanging out! Are women Slowly losing their dignity?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• No slowly but quickly. Women complain about what fashion requires of them or the pressure to conform. I think women undress to be looked at. Really why would a women wear clothes that expose the complete behind, nipples hanging out or poking through a shirt or dress. Pull the bathing suit up and it will disappear into your privates. You want attention and who will give you the most? The men and women who will take the most and give yo the less. No one makes women strip and speak vulgarly. Oh you have a right to do many things but it doesn't mean you have to sell your body for you to feel good. You sell it for attention, sex and fame. And no I don't want to go back to Edwardian times.

0|2
    0|0
  • Actually i think there are a lot of guys like me who prefer a women who knows how to tease, just enough to tantalize in a stylish way. So showing just the right amount of chest while at the same time exposing nothing. These outfits are all a bit to much to be tantalizing where i only find the third one look well.

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• women are becoming more expressive and outgoing. women used to be put in a shell and shoved into motherhood, household chores and told to sit still look pretty while boys got to do what they want. so if you say women are losing their dignity then also include guys. otherwise the title is a little bit sexist

0|0
    0|0
    • As a chick myself, you can be expressive without having your vagina hanging out

• Show All
    • i don't mind. she probably works hard to get and maintain it. plus its people who follow her to see her pics, she doesn't force anyone to see them. i'm all for dress whatever you want but remember, dress how you want to be treated

• What I worry about is I completely agree that you should be able to 'dress in what you want' the minute I start seeing parts of your genetalia that crosses a line. I really disagree that it should be normalised and I feel videos or pictures like this do so. I have two young daughters and whilst sure a little show of clevage here and there won't harm anyone, showing your genetalia is not :)!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Now you see the quandary men are in when it comes to dressing like that and the #metoo movement. It all seems very inconsistent so I err on the side of #metoo.

0|0
    1|0
  • "Slowly losing" seriously? They passed that a long time ago and have taken up to tree swinging.

3|1
    0|0
  • I think being woman is not easy no matter where you live. You are always under pressure with other women and try to make yourself place in this world. I dont think women lose dignity. Society tries to shape women and women react to that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some women will always be risque. You are only responsible for yourself, and that you ask the question indicates that in your case the answer is, "No."

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it's 2018, women are free to show their bodies. And they do. A lot. As a single guy I enjoy it, but wouldn't enjoy it that much if it was my girlfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh it's been gone lol and they just aim younger and younger now

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes wonder myself, it seems they have to do it to fit in, personally I think it is degrading !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much modesty left in some of today's female fashion

0|1
    0|0
  • Women lost their digiinty when social media started

0|2
    0|0
    • Well, it didn't start with social media - sadly, it's been happening for millennia - but I'd definitely agree it became exponentially magnified/inundated/desensitized with it, along with every other degrading thing on the the internet.

• Personally I enjoy the whole clothing aspect whether it is a classy dress or blue jeans

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• Nudity is everywhere now, it's like the thottier the more money and fame you get. Men need to stop falling for thirst traps and women need to stop encouraging everyone to be naked 24/7. No one wants to see your crusty parts people.

4|10
    0|1
  • Well yes we are if it’s as you described I’ve seen such pics. It’s not sexy anymore it’s like steak medium rare spilling out.

There’s a strange prediction I read the other day in my holy books about the dawn of kalyug. A phase of human civilization where pandemonium wreaks, people are at war, men and women are all immoral and can’t help but think we are already living in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • We can see it in a manner that these days the men are more lusty.
    To support of my statement i would like to add, men won't think and feel bad towards a female who is exposing, they can even feel, think and act BAD for a girl fully covered in with clothes,

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would someone choose to dress in this manner is beyond my comprehension..
    It's not comfortable, it's not flattering or sexy in any way.. it just looks kind of 'hooker-ish'
    Sorry to say..

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree. I don't think it's a lack of dignity, just a lack of respect for others. As a woman i don't want to see pussy and tits every where i go. It's disrespectful to me. I don't post half naked pictures of me because i don't want to disrespect my female friends who have men. I know their men would drool and that's disrespectful to them. Like why do girls need to get attention from every man? Dress like that in the appropriate places like a night club where i can choose not to go, not all over my page or in public where i can't escape it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Labia is the new cleavage.

0|2
    0|0
    • Hahaha :)

• @Seppelson
      Hey, Once Upon a Time showing ankles was considered risque! LOL
      I guess times change. :)

• Yes you are right.
      It was realy like that ^^

• Men are basically gay, which is why women feel the need to try so hard.

1|3
    0|3
    • This made me laugh :))

• Show All
    • I think this is more simple.
      For women clothes are a way to express their sexuality or mood or something.
      For majority of men the clothes are meant to keep you warm and be comfortable.
      They can also be clean and somewhat stilish, but men rarely use clothes that are not comfortable to be in.

• What a non sense

Recommended myTakes