What are you thoughts about anal sex?

What are you thoughts about anal sex?

1315

Most Helpful Girls

• That most people don't care for it.
    That it must be done without pain.
    That both parties should have some understanding about how it works.
    That it is very risky if you don't know the STD status of the inserting partner.
    That it's ok to try it if you're curious about it.
    That it doesn't mean a man is gay for enjoying it.

• Never had it but I hear it's all the rave. I cringe when I think about it. All I think about is the side effects and must feel like taking a backwards shit.

• I've known girls to orgasm from anal sex. The way I do it is a little punishing but women love it

Most Helpful Guys

• I love it, my first sex experience was anal lol, I was 13 years old, I've been doing it for 15 years lol, learned a lot of thing, I guess I'm an anal sex veteran lmao. Anyways, if you know how to do it it can feel awesome. Yes it can be messy, really messy if you don't know how to prepare. If you are an old couple, been together for many years, anal is a great way to spice up things a little bit.

• anal is pretty much my favorite activity.

but, the main reason I came here is to ask: is that a real shirt? or photo shopped? I've never seen a girl wear anything like that.