Am I a Sex Addict? what am I?

I think about porn 24/7... I think about fucking my boyfriend almost everyday.. every hour.. when I was 5 I was focus to watch porn and suck someone private etc. Ever since that I haven’t had sex at all with anyone as I grow to become a woman. I am now 20yearsold I haven’t had sex with any dude after what happened to me but I think about sex 24/7... please help me someone

014

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes, you are a sex addict, and no one can help you, until you decide to get help. The sooner you get help, professional help, the more likely you won't contract a serious disease that may seriously alter your life. There is help available, but what is on the board is insufficient. You need real life, professional help. Please, do yourself a great favor, and get your courage together, get your self esteem together, and seek help for sexual addiction. If you live in a good sized town, or city, there will be sex addicts anonymous. Along with that, if you can afford it, get some professional, personal counseling. You can stop if you take the right steps, and use your courage, strength, and are humble.

• Well! you are not an addict but the sensation is attempting. It's normal when the hormones are on their peak. Of course it will increase because you are not releasing the sex energy enough, if you have a boyfriend or a fuck buddy just do it and you will see after a while it will become less.