My Wife gets to CUM about 13 times.. sucks my dick like a pornstar and keeps going as I try and stop her. WHY WON'T SHE SWALLOW MY LOAD THOUGH?

She gets me so wound up that I CUM fast so I use foreplay to make it last longer and she won't stop cumming every side for time she cums at least a dozen times but she also will be giving me the best head you could get straight Bonnie rotten style and won't swallows at the end and I have run away because she keeps going after I tell her I'm goo g to nut and then blames me if I do get a little I. Her mouth

48

Most Helpful Girl

• First i would tell her that if she won't swallow then you'll start spitting on her after she cums when you eat her (hopefully you do). That is so immature for women to act like that. It doesn't taste bad! It's warm and goes down easy. Get over yourselves already

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe she doesn't like the taste... there are a lot of women out there that don't, some women who dont like giving oral on guys, as there are a certain amount of women who dont like anal sex... tbh its down to either personal preference or past experience... but you never know she may change her mind later in the marriage...