Girls, does anyone else find it difficult to orgasm from anything other than masturbation?

Is this abnormal or common? Not being able to cum from a penis or it taking a while...

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, it's so common that most women have most of their orgasms that way. In heterosexual encounters, many women find that the things that give them orgasmic pleasure are not given enough attention. There is this idea that penis in vagina sex is the "right" way to orgasm, and if you can't you may think, and even be told, that you're broken in some way. The truth is that only 18-25 percent of women can reliably orgasm from simple penis in vagina intercourse.

However YOU orgasm is right for YOU. If you want to have orgasms with your partner take some of the things you enjoy alone and ask that they be incorporated when you're with your partner. What tends to work well is taking turns with the woman having her orgasm first, then focusing on what the man needs for his orgasm.