Girls, does anyone else find it difficult to orgasm from anything other than masturbation?

Is this abnormal or common? Not being able to cum from a penis or it taking a while...

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually, it's so common that most women have most of their orgasms that way. In heterosexual encounters, many women find that the things that give them orgasmic pleasure are not given enough attention. There is this idea that penis in vagina sex is the "right" way to orgasm, and if you can't you may think, and even be told, that you're broken in some way. The truth is that only 18-25 percent of women can reliably orgasm from simple penis in vagina intercourse.

However YOU orgasm is right for YOU. If you want to have orgasms with your partner take some of the things you enjoy alone and ask that they be incorporated when you're with your partner. What tends to work well is taking turns with the woman having her orgasm first, then focusing on what the man needs for his orgasm.

6|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I just posted about this. It's very common. It helps to stimulate your clit during intercourse. If you are masterbating or he's giving you oral, it helps if he uses a finger inside to just go in and out not hard but rubbing your g-spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same, the only ways I can actually cum with a guy are through girl on top or when he goes down on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its actuallu pretty common. Cause only you know how to make yourself feel good and orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only orgasmed once from my boyfriend just using his penis. I usually only ever orgasm when he does oral or uses his fingers (but even then not every time.)

0|0
    0|0
  • masturbation is the best for me in terms of acheiving orgasm. I think lots of women would agree. We know how to touch ourselves according to the fantasies we have floating through our heads at the moment.
    That being said, I love the emotional attachement of a man inside of me. He is my lover and i am his. This... almost... trumps an orgasm.

5|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes