OPINIONS PLEASE?

I FEEL AS IF EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL. IT IS JUST THE MATTER OF IF THEY COMPLETELY CLOSED THE THOUGHT OF BEING BISEXUAL AND CLOSED THE DOOR TO HUMAN TENDENCY. Love? So if you love someone and got married. If that person was born a different gender then you would not even consider them as an option for marriage or for dating even though they have the same personality that you fell for? It does not make ANY sense.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If that were the case then we would be able to mate and reproduce with the same sex as well as the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • What? There are lesbians out there you know. They also can’t produce...

• Actually I think I misunderstood the question. Apon reading it again I see what you are getting at. However I still don't believe everyone is bisexual. I myself would and have had sex with another woman. I find them sexually attractive. But I can't get myself to love another woman like I have loved a man. I don't want a relationship with one. I'm open but my instincts tell me I belong with a man.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Uh... no.

I have no desire to see another guy's wiener or even be in the same ZIP Code as one.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is just backlash from all the women are BI threads

0|0
    0|0
  • I find some guys to be good looking but The thought of gay sex grosses me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • most bisexuals are girls in my opinion i think its rare for a guy to be bisexual

0|0
    0|0
    • A whole bunch just haven’t came out since they’d 99% of the time be ostracized by other male peers.

• from my experience and the guys that i knew that's what i would say

• No girls are BI guys that are BI are GAY PERIOD

0|0
    2|0
  • Yes.

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel like if you liked my answer then I answered incorrectly. Sorry.😢 I was confused.

• If you wouldn't have sex with them or that person doesn't make you sexually excited then you're not gay or bi. End of story

0|0
    0|0
    • Not every person of that gender could attract a bi person. It’s just like: a straight person not being attracted to EVERY opposite sex.

What Girls Said 7

• you are wrong; i get your reasoning but the things is this, if my SO was a girl like me then we could just be friends and id love her as such cause as you see, wed have that friendship bond coming from personality but we wouldn't have that sexual bond cause im not attracted to the same sex as me. What sexually arauses me is mens body, not womans therefore i could never have sex with her. That's why even tho some people say its superficial but looks matter, just as the personality does. With your reasoning would you be with the guy that is your SO personality but is fat and ugly? Most likely no, youd be just friends and you wouoldnt be sexually into him.

1|0
    0|0
    • How about a transgender? If the transgender did not tell you his/her actual gender and you loved him/her.

• Dump? Just because of the gender but they still have the same looks that you supposedly were attracted to.

• most likely cause im not into her genitals if its vagina and we wouldn't be able to have sex
      same issue can arise if my boyfriend has a really small dick
      not being able to have sex is a huge issue, then its just like friendship

• Lol that’s the negative part of the site.
    Don’t worry about it, the biggest percentage of the earth population are straight and like it this way

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand what the question is. Is everyone bisexual or we can't marry someone who is not our gender?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm confused by this question...

0|0
    0|0
  • agreed 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm straight and I have never been attracted to a woman it actually does make sence. But if anyone is attracted to both they are bisexual and that's fine

0|0
    0|0
  • What's your question exactly? I'm not bisexual. I'm biromantic, but heterosexual. I don't know if that helps with what you're asking for though.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your opinion on my points or anything I addressed.

• You said you think that everyone is bisexual. Not everyone is. But a lot of people are.

Your next sentence didn't really make much sense to me. What do you mean by "closed the door to the thought of" or "closed the door to human tendency?" If you mean that people just automatically assume everyone is bi, then again I'm going to say that they don't. A lot of people are still really confused by bisexuality actually, and can't seem to comprehend why someone who previously had a boyfriend now has a girlfriend. The thought doesn't even occur to them, and they just end up confused.

Then you start talking about love, which is way too complicated to explain in one comment. Besides, the situation that you seemed to be describing is one that I've never seen before, so I wouldn't have anything to say about it anyway. I don't know anything about it.

Recommended myTakes