OPINIONS PLEASE?

I FEEL AS IF EVERYONE IS BISEXUAL. IT IS JUST THE MATTER OF IF THEY COMPLETELY CLOSED THE THOUGHT OF BEING BISEXUAL AND CLOSED THE DOOR TO HUMAN TENDENCY. Love? So if you love someone and got married. If that person was born a different gender then you would not even consider them as an option for marriage or for dating even though they have the same personality that you fell for? It does not make ANY sense.

87

Most Helpful Girl

• If that were the case then we would be able to mate and reproduce with the same sex as well as the opposite sex.

• What? There are lesbians out there you know. They also can’t produce...

• Actually I think I misunderstood the question. Apon reading it again I see what you are getting at. However I still don't believe everyone is bisexual. I myself would and have had sex with another woman. I find them sexually attractive. But I can't get myself to love another woman like I have loved a man. I don't want a relationship with one. I'm open but my instincts tell me I belong with a man.