Which are more intense, orgasms from masturbation or orgasms from being pleasured by someone else?

Orgasms from sexting, phone sex, video chat etc. count as masturbation.

1946

Most Helpful Guys

• Can't answer it in depth since i only had long distance partners but wouldn't it depend entirely on the scenario? You know what you like, but if your partner knows this to they can potentially use this to there advantage and push you way past your breaking (Orgasm) point into extreme intensity. But it takes a partner skilled enough to do it who has knowledge of your preferences and body. So i'd say if the partner is amazing the partner is more pleasurable, but if they don't know what they are doing your own masturbation will be better.

• I would say being pleasured by a partner because there is the additional element of having a woman there with you. However masturbation can come close. It has been ages but I've had pretty intense orgasms during phone sex but I haven't done that in years.

Most Helpful Girls

• I mean, when I watch porn I don’t moan but when I masturbate to my guy I can’t control my moans... so I guess more intense if I’m actually thinking of someone rather than just doing it with porn and no emotional connection.

• I guess my answer would be: more intense when someone else is involved, whether that is physically or mentally. Just porn alone is good but not as intense.

• @chris_987 different people. Some girls are quiet, some are really loud, some are normal. Depends on the people...

• I guess I’ll find out for myself one day

• hell this depends on your own mood at the time, both can be great all it takes is maybe a bit of dreaming either way and the orgasm can be fantastic, I will tell you this, I have had many orgasms, can't say which was the best and don't want to, but if it happens that you climax and the man climaxes right then its intense ,