Has anyone ever "accidentally" put it in the wrong hole during sex?

If yes what did you do?
  • Yes and I let him keep going since it was already there
    Vote A
  • Yes but I told him to stop
    Vote B
  • There is no such thing as a wrong hole
    Vote C
  • No it's never happened to me yet
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There has been the occasional slip, but I've never had full penetration in the wrong whole by accident. It isn't that easy to get into a hole that tight

1|1
    0|0
  • If he is seriously hard and hits the middle section and you are very wet. It's kinda possible if you are super relaxed. But, most of the time the muscle will tighten automatically when touched so it is sort of impossible. Some people can miss aim. But, you just need to be sure he cleans the head so you don't infect your vagina with caca. Not that you have caca. But, microbes are microscopic. Keep it it in mind ladies. Ruin the moment and don't get a yeast infection. Or, let him do it and take you chances. Up to you... to answer the question in short. Yes, but not even the head gets all the way in... unless you want it to.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• You can't "accidentally" put it in the wrong hole unless the pair of you are complete idiot's πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦

6|1
    0|0
    • That's why I asked it that way because to be it's just the excuse he is using to try and have anal with her if she doesn't like it

• Can’t halpen accidental. Even if his sense of direction is ridiculous, it will these up automatically. And if it happened the sex us finished for the day. If I believed it was an accident. If I think it was on purpose we’re over.

1|1
    0|0
  • I can not imagine how it happens accidentally. He will feel it's the wrong hole as it is not ease to insert his dick.

0|1
    0|0
    • I was referring to the guys who do it on purpose but say it was an accident because they know you aren't into anal

• Yes
    And I'm glad the person was not big because of that.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess its possible if he sucks in bed!

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, accidentally on purpose.

1|1
    0|0
  • Close but no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep, more than once. Not once did I let it happen though. If you want that you talk to me about it first.

0|1
    0|0
  • No such thing as getting it in the wrong hole by accident.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd like to know too. Haunted me fkr years.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes