Has anyone ever "accidentally" put it in the wrong hole during sex?

If yes what did you do?
  • Yes and I let him keep going since it was already there
  • Yes but I told him to stop
  • There is no such thing as a wrong hole
    Vote C
  • No it's never happened to me yet
    Vote D

12

Most Helpful Girls

• There has been the occasional slip, but I've never had full penetration in the wrong whole by accident. It isn't that easy to get into a hole that tight

• If he is seriously hard and hits the middle section and you are very wet. It's kinda possible if you are super relaxed. But, most of the time the muscle will tighten automatically when touched so it is sort of impossible. Some people can miss aim. But, you just need to be sure he cleans the head so you don't infect your vagina with caca. Not that you have caca. But, microbes are microscopic. Keep it it in mind ladies. Ruin the moment and don't get a yeast infection. Or, let him do it and take you chances. Up to you... to answer the question in short. Yes, but not even the head gets all the way in... unless you want it to.