Would you rather prefer men with breasts?

Girls would you prefer that men had breasts and smooth skin as women's torso is.. over a man's hairy torso?
And guys would you prefer you had breasts and smooth skin or hairy chest and stomach without boobs?
  • Boobs on men over hairy male torso
  • Hairy male torso instead of boobs

92

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally don't want my man to have breasts I'll take the hair any day

• 2d

Fit slim athletic male but otherwise hairy chest and stomach
      Or the same man with baby smooth skin all over with nice well developed proper breasts like a lady!
      So?

• 2d

I'll take the hairy version

• A good example is your profile picture.

• 2d

Profile picture is fine?

• 1d

whatever the reason is , the fact remains that hairy / very hairy is seen as creepy...
      be it assholes or not...
      the end result is that men need to shave it all off. Right?
      If you were such a man , hairy all over , what would you be doing about it?

• 1d

You as well as everyone else on this planet need to get the idea out of your heads that you need to appeal to “the majority”.

Anybody who doesn’t like you the way you were born can go fuck themself straight to hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice if I didn't have to deal with hair and shaving it. I'm okay with boobs if they're not massive.

• 23h

MHO please.

• 22h

I would need a bra. Oh well.