Would you rather prefer men with breasts?

Girls would you prefer that men had breasts and smooth skin as women's torso is.. over a man's hairy torso?
And guys would you prefer you had breasts and smooth skin or hairy chest and stomach without boobs?
  • Boobs on men over hairy male torso
    Vote A
  • Hairy male torso instead of boobs
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I personally don't want my man to have breasts I'll take the hair any day

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Fit slim athletic male but otherwise hairy chest and stomach
      Or the same man with baby smooth skin all over with nice well developed proper breasts like a lady!
      So?

• 2d

I'll take the hairy version

• A good example is your profile picture.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Profile picture is fine?

• Show All
    • 1d

whatever the reason is , the fact remains that hairy / very hairy is seen as creepy...
      be it assholes or not...
      the end result is that men need to shave it all off. Right?
      If you were such a man , hairy all over , what would you be doing about it?

• 1d

You as well as everyone else on this planet need to get the idea out of your heads that you need to appeal to “the majority”.

Anybody who doesn’t like you the way you were born can go fuck themself straight to hell.

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be nice if I didn't have to deal with hair and shaving it. I'm okay with boobs if they're not massive.

0|1
    0|0
    • 23h

MHO please.

• 22h

I would need a bra. Oh well.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• If you're asking this because you think most women are bi, I'm sure even bi women want either male or female. Not a feminine version of a male

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

You would want option 1 or 2?

• Show All
    • 2d

I'm nlt bi so I don't know what bi women prefer. But a male chest deffinetly has it's appeal. I can't really descripe it.

• 2d

Well many women seem to like it based on a protective feel and like lying their head on their Mans chest. But that’s different than actual tactile sexual fun with said body part. But a mans chest can still be sexually fun even if he’s skinny or no muscle or definition to his chest? I can kind of understand like a woman finding a mans chest fun perhaps if he has some muscle or tone but without either, it would seem like there’s nothing really there for her to touch or grasp etc.

• I'm bi but I like men for men and women for women. My husbands a hairy guy doesn't bother me. It's normal for guys to be hairy

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Women's torsos have to be more fun to look at and touch though because of women's breasts though right? I think most straight, masculine men don't want breasts. Like some poor guys can't help it and have man boobs due to diet, smoking and being obese, but also hormone imbalance such as gynocamstia or something like that. But I can't help but feel women have more to look at with women's bodies especially the upperbody because of that. Guy's have to lift weights to have pecs or a toned chest, otherwise, it seems like a dude's torso and chest is just bland, flat and hairy. While women have curves to look at up top and well the butt and hips, and how the legs look as a result

• Please no boobs on my man. A hairy torso can be attractive and if I want to play with breasts, I have my own.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

How about my profile pic?

• Show All
    • 21h

You love boobs. So why don't you want to experience that feeling? It's not repulsion that's stopping you from experimenting with a woman's body. Well you said it varies for different women, but most men love the tactile, and oral fun with women's chests. And I believe lesbians and bisexual women do to with women's breasts as well. So that's the point, women have a more "fun" torso visually speaking, orally speaking and in the tactile sense. I don't know if it's simply women being less visual than men, as I said bi and lesbian women enjoy, maybe not to the literal sense like straight men, but quite a bit. I just think it's the body parts

• 21h

@brennanhuff maybe she is Afraid of society

• Oh god, both is awful. Id take the breasts tho if i really had to decide...
    Or wait... Is the hairy one otherwise slim?
    Id take a smoothskinned chub with manboobs over a hairy chub with potbelly.
    But if there were no potbelly, id take him and just make him shave

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Fit slim athletic male but otherwise hairy chest and stomach
      Or the same man with baby smooth skin all over with nice well developed proper breasts like a lady!
      So?

• 2d

The hairy guy!
      Yeah, definitely. Id take him and wax him

• It doesn’t matter if the man has a nice personality and a good heart

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

What do you think about my profile pic?

• Show All
    • 1d

I’m not a teen haha I don't know how I ended up with 16 on my profile lol, I’m 19 almost 20. Yeah I have ‘a mean circle’ of friends:))

• 1d

You still are a teen 😛
      How many girls are in your circle... and do all of them prefer hairy men?

• I'd just prefer a guy who waxes his damn chest.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

You should go to Japan, haha.

• Show All
    • 2d

I don't want to date a guy with breasts. I doubt many women would. What part of this is confusing to you?

• 2d

Why do breasts on a woman's body appeal and around women , but the same breasts in a man wouldn't?

• Ew, shemales are not attractive.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well nowadays it seems like many girls are bi. If it satisfied my partner who I loved, then I would probably be down to have boobs. Also, I guess you always have boobs to play with then, at anytime of the day. I've heard they can be quite inconvenient at times, though. Nevertheless, I'd make that sacrifice for my girlfriend.

0|0
    3|0
    • 2d

You would want to have boobs?

• Show All
    • 2d

I think many women would have their desires fulfilled more so, by men.

Means?

• 2d

Well, there are many more bi-sexual women nowadays who are attracted to boobs and would like to have this feminine feature on men. Maybe I am wrong, I am not sure.

Recommended myTakes