Guys would you pretend to be in love to have sex?

Would you pretend to be in love for years to have sex with a girl? Like 3 year long relationship.
Would you lie that you're in love for 3 years?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. Not only is that morally wrong, it also sounds like a lot of hard work if all he wants is casual sex, when he could just find a girl who'll have sex with him without him having to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guys IMHO do this to have sex with the girls. Not all the time but it does happen.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• i wouldn't but i think many couple don't even know why they are still with their partner but keep going

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh maybe like a 1 time thing but 3 years god damn I don't have 3 years of my life just to have sex with a girl I don't even like that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally no

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I can't imagine it would be worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... but there are those that do... its crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I only talk to people im intrested in.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that's pretty stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 years is too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck no

0|0
    0|0
  • l would never do that

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don't feel the pleasure in that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I've done this.

0|0
    4|0
    • I’m curious how did you do it

• I kept very distant and she obviously questioned my commitment because I never showed any interest or made plans for the future other than about sex.
      Every time my love was questioned I just said I loved her but I was busy and made some excuse why I wasn't there more.
      It was very strange how the relationship ended. I never treated her badly even though I was using her for sex and she seemed to get very attracted to men who did treat her badly. She got stalkers and abusers and all kinds of weirdos in an attempt to find a relationship with meaning. Nothing worked out and it basically drove her insane to the point she still contacts me for sex.
      I have another girlfriend now and I'm not a cheater so I don't agree to meet her.

What Girls Said 1

• Of course the sluts would.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes