Guys with foot fetishes: What do you like?

I think it's fairly common knowledge at this point that a foot fetish, at least in men, is a pretty common fetish. I'm aware of this, and have been for a while, but I've never really understood what all that entails. I'm sure it's different from guy to guy, but what do you enjoy? Is it just the cliche toe suckling? Or are there other things you like doing? Also, do you prefer feet that are well pedicured, or does it not matter? Essentially what I'm curious about is, what is your dream foot fantasy? What do/would you absolutely love?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely have a foot fetish... but only for really sexy, soft, clean, pedicured feet. That means no dirt, no bunions, and NO flaky skin etc! I also find red and black nail varnish a massive turn-on, but I'm not that keen on other colours. No nail varnish is a bit 'meh'...

If the girl has nasty, dirty feet that aren't taken care of and ugly, it actually does the exact opposite and is a massive turn-off for me. I don't think I can date a girl unless she has really nice, sexy feet. Like for real. It will be one of the first things I am looking to access.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep... one of the common, if not most common, to the point that it's almost not considered a fetish anymore.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I have a foot fetish. I'm usually turned on when a girl teases me with her feet.

My dream foot fantasy is to be waken up by a girl stepping on my crotch.

0|0
    0|0
  • i ain't play with that kinky shit.. just massaging and some making love to girls feet

0|0
    0|0
  • Bj throat fuck

0|0
    1|1
  • I only have rape fantasies.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have strong fetish with feet that smells like fish

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Foot fetish very extreme licking bottom part of ur feet sucking toes kissing ankle n feet. Love to give you foot rubs n massage. And in return only want u walk on me step on my privates give me foot jobs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes