Why does my boyfriend put his open mouth to my mouth and breath into my mouth, very lightly, during sex? What does this mean?

What does it mean when your having sex with boyfriend of 5 months and he places his open mouth on your mouth. No tongue, he is just breathing into your mouth. He will use tongue some but he also just leaves his open mouth on mine for some time.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf? He making love to you not just sex! Enjoy it! Making love and having sex is different. Making love is more personal and more intimate then just sex. Sounds like a passionate guy to me.

• 3d

This!!! Your right, now that you mention it! When it’s just a random sex he doesn’t do that. I’m questing your right, never thought about it that way. He is a quiet guy and somewhat shy with his emotions so this could most def be his way of making love.

• 2d

This sounds like exactly what he is doing. He is shy when it comes to emotions and he is an action type guy. When it’s just sex it’s just sex but when he does this he is wrapping his arms around me and everything!

• 2d

Enjoy it girl 😘