Why does my boyfriend put his open mouth to my mouth and breath into my mouth, very lightly, during sex? What does this mean?

What does it mean when your having sex with boyfriend of 5 months and he places his open mouth on your mouth. No tongue, he is just breathing into your mouth. He will use tongue some but he also just leaves his open mouth on mine for some time.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf? He making love to you not just sex! Enjoy it! Making love and having sex is different. Making love is more personal and more intimate then just sex. Sounds like a passionate guy to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

This!!! Your right, now that you mention it! When it’s just a random sex he doesn’t do that. I’m questing your right, never thought about it that way. He is a quiet guy and somewhat shy with his emotions so this could most def be his way of making love.

• Show All
    • 2d

This sounds like exactly what he is doing. He is shy when it comes to emotions and he is an action type guy. When it’s just sex it’s just sex but when he does this he is wrapping his arms around me and everything!

• 2d

Enjoy it girl 😘

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• I think it is his way of being intimate. I've never heard of this. Almost sounds like CPR.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Haha, he isn’t breathing enough for cpr, but maybe it is his way since he is such a quiet guy🤷‍♀️ Hell, I don't know

• He tried to connect with you with every way possible 🤷🏻‍♂️. I don’t know. Why not ask him? It’s a new fetish maybe.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I've done breathing into her ear and also on the neck, but no CPR thing.. Anyway do you enjoy it?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Yes, in a weird way I do. It’s like a light gently breath not anything heavy.

• He can stick his dick in your pussy but you can’t ask him this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my God... it doesn't "mean" anything. Are you listening to yourself?

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he's weird AF

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe he thinks you need oxygen

1|0
    0|0
  • very strange

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he thought you were dying and tried to help you

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He wants to makeout and doesn't know if you want to? Who knows unless you ask him.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

I don’t want him to feel uncomfortable by asking him this... or make him think I don’t like it.

• 2d

I'd just kiss him then, or go with it if you like what he does!

• It means that you need to return you boyfriend and ask for a replacement, he is clearly defective.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes