Why don't people take cuckolding seriously as a fetish?

It perplexes me how little regard people will have for me online just because I'm into it. To me and many people its a sign of intelligence, at least emotional intelligence, to be able to keep someone around in spite of not participating in a hedgemonically enforced sense of monogamy. It doesn't need to be submissive, but who cares if it is?Why don't people take cuckolding seriously as a fetish?

311

Most Helpful Girl

• You do you. I personally just wouldn't consider being with someone like that

Most Helpful Guys

• Because it's a pussy thing to do, even if you say you aren't submissive.

You guys like to claim that it's a sign of intelligence and that it's kink for intellectuals. That's just reframing it to make you feel better about it, pretending that you're more intelligent than those stupid people who bash it.

There's nothing intelligent about sticking around with someone who sleeps around. Literally nothing. Plenty of dumb people sleep around and stay together. Plenty of dumb people have open relationships or are swingers. I know this because I've known these kinds of people. It's not an intelligence thing.

Guys who get off on cuckolding are usually either voyeurs or they have some deep insecurity when it comes to their sexual ability and their manhood. The voyeurs, because they've grown up watching so much porn, just want to see live porn. They're used to watching the girls they like get banged by other men, so they want to watch their girl get banged by other men.

Those into the humiliation or the mental pain of watching their girl with another guy usually, whether they realise it or not, do so because they have a fear of being cheated on, a fear of being sexually inadequate, not being "man enough", not having a big enough penis. This is why it usualy involves the bull being a more masculine, muscular guy with a bigger dick who fucks her well.

What about any of that is intelligent? Intelligence has nothing at all to do with it. However whether you're a voyeur or a sub/masochist, you're still staying faithful to a girl who is banging other men. Most of the time these girls lose respect for the cuck, you see them admit this a lot. Many cuckols relationships break up because even they start to view the guy as "not a real man". Almost nobody respects a guy like that.

It's weak and completely unnatural. The biological reason for sex drive is to reproduce and pass on your genes even if you don't want kids. In allowing, actually encouraging another man to bang your girl you're asking to be weeded out of the gene pool. In her primitive brain she thinks this way, she starts to see you as a weak man and becomes turned off by you. She's biologically wired to prefer a strong man who can protect her - by sitting back and watching her get banged like a pussy you're signalling that you can't. Other people see it as a bad thing for the same reason. This is why it will never be respected.

• It's not my thing, but I know it's a very common fetish and I also know a lot of commenters on here seem to trash the crap out of anybody who is into it or even mentions it.

Since I was a teen and growing up in Canada watching the Sunday Night Sex Show, I grew to be interested in learning all there is about sex.

Yet even at my current age, I'm still trying to figure things out. There are some fetishes I just don't get because I usually never see any clear explanations from those who are into said fetish. This is one of them I still haven't fully understood.

I don't think those who are into it are worse or less of a human being as anybody else. There's far more messed up fetishes out there than cuckolding. To each their own.

But my only understanding of the fetish is derived from the few fleeting videos I have seen online... And I don't know if they're just acted out or straight up legit with how the characters would really act in the situation.

I'm always interested in hearing perspectives from people who've done things first hand. That's not to say it would magically turn into my fetish. As mentioned earlier, I'm fascinated by the world and educations related to sex.

Regarding Cuckold, I know what it's about, I know the basics of what is involved, I've even heard a few peoples perspective who are into it, but I never seem to get a clear and open explanation about the mentality. Why is it a turn on? What specifically is a turn on? Is it about being able to see your partner during sex at angles you don't normally see when you're directly involved?

If so, then why not just make a video at those different angles?

Again, it's interesting to me to understand, and obviously a lot of folks in here have zero understanding about it, let alone any desire to learn more. Which I find unfortunate.