Girls, I feel like I'm too small?

A girl I got with told me that I was tiny when she seen it. So that killed my self esteem. Im 4 inches hard. Am i eally small? Or was she lying? I feel stupid even asking on here. Message me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

11

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never seen a guy before so don't know, but if I took off my top and a guy laughed at my boobs I can only imagine how hurt I would feel - the best thing I can say is find someone who is not a bitch

• Thank you so much for your answer! But yeah it sucked lol now I'm a little self conscious about myself😅

• Don't be, her reaction says more about her than you

• I honestly didn't think it was bad until she said something. She was the first one. Ik im a little below average but i don't think it's small enough for anyone to laugh about lol

• Did she give you a chance to let you show her with the little guy can do? Truthfully it’s a little smaller than average but if you can make it work it doesn’t matter, because you’re not tiny, there’s smaller trust me

• She didn't even give me a chance. She just kinda laughed about it. It kinda makes me wonder if anyone would be able to feel it inside her, cause she made me feel like it was the smallest that she's seen or been with.

• Make a circle with your index and thumb and try putting your dick in there and see how tight it is trust me any normal girl who hasn’t stretched out her vag will be able to feel it you just have to find the right position and the right girl who won’t laugh

• If I'm being honest I feel like a lot of girls are gonna think im small anyway lol and I feel like they wouldn't wanna have sex with me because of it