Girls, I feel like I'm too small?

A girl I got with told me that I was tiny when she seen it. So that killed my self esteem. Im 4 inches hard. Am i eally small? Or was she lying? I feel stupid even asking on here. Message me if you don't feel comfortable posting.

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I've never seen a guy before so don't know, but if I took off my top and a guy laughed at my boobs I can only imagine how hurt I would feel - the best thing I can say is find someone who is not a bitch

0|3
    0|0
    • Thank you so much for your answer! But yeah it sucked lol now I'm a little self conscious about myself😅

• Don't be, her reaction says more about her than you

• I honestly didn't think it was bad until she said something. She was the first one. Ik im a little below average but i don't think it's small enough for anyone to laugh about lol

• Did she give you a chance to let you show her with the little guy can do? Truthfully it’s a little smaller than average but if you can make it work it doesn’t matter, because you’re not tiny, there’s smaller trust me

1|1
    0|1
    • She didn't even give me a chance. She just kinda laughed about it. It kinda makes me wonder if anyone would be able to feel it inside her, cause she made me feel like it was the smallest that she's seen or been with.

• Make a circle with your index and thumb and try putting your dick in there and see how tight it is trust me any normal girl who hasn’t stretched out her vag will be able to feel it you just have to find the right position and the right girl who won’t laugh

• If I'm being honest I feel like a lot of girls are gonna think im small anyway lol and I feel like they wouldn't wanna have sex with me because of it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• Never mind her. There is a shoe for every foot and remember that.

Penis size is not as important as what it is able to accomplish. You can have a big and sleepy one that rests on its laurels because the brain behind it tells it you can have anyone.

Then you can have the 4 inch one that knows it is at a disadvantage size wise but the brains behind it tells him "buddy, you gotta do something the big one cannot do".

Don't let yourself be influenced by some girls that go for size rather than for capability. A person in a disadvantaged situation will most likely be more creative to compensate for the loss of some advantages.

Remember or look up the fable from famous French author Jean de La Fontaine "The Hare and the Tortoise"

blogs.transparent.com/.../

You can create an advantage out of what seems to be a disadvantage! What applied in the 15th century still applies today!

0|0
    0|1
  • 4 inches!!! How is that even possible? You do know 6 inches is average, right? Yeah, you'd be better off just not having sex, lol. Find someone who loves you for you and not your stuff.

0|1
    0|1
  • Yeah, it's small, but you have to find a girl who doesn't mind. And your chances will increase if you allow her to sleep around

0|1
    1|1
  • Eh.. Thats pretty small tbh..
    For me personally that would be too small.. Sorry :/

1|1
    0|1
  • It’s pretty small but it shouldn’t matter unless she happens to be large in that department. Women have a few g spots and one of them isn’t far inside. If your just a small person in general, then it shouldn’t come as a surprise. It’s normal in that case. Everyone has their preferences, I prefer smaller, but it took a lot of experience to realize that. Just be really complimentary to whoever you’re hooking up with. Don’t ever apologize for being the way you are. It is what it is. That girl is probably insecure about her pussy. Girls worry about things too with their bodies, constantly I think.

0|0
    0|1
  • If a girl loves you, size does not matter.

0|0
    0|1
  • 4 inches is fine. All the girls on here saying it's not are shallow. You just need to find the right girl, who doesn't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think somebody has the right to say that to someone. If you find the right person I think they won't mind it.

0|2
    0|0
  • 4 inches is decent.

0|2
    0|1
    • Thank you for your honesty. I wasn't expecting that answer from anon but thank you lol

Recommended myTakes