Guy's does a women that has stretch marks turn you off?

Do you get turned off, by women that have stretch marks, either from having a child, or gaining or losing weight?

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Every male and female will get stretch marks eventually in their lives. I got them around my inner thighs. I did gain some weight a few years back but it wasn't an excessive amount that I thought would warrant stretch marks, but there they are. They're also hardly noticeable now anyways.

If I found them to be a turn off then I'd be a hypocrite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple
    Choose wisely

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. A lot of women have them. It's very common for a woman to have a lot of body fat, sometimes too much and it creates stretch marks. That's fine. Body fat is attractive on a girl because women naturally have more body fat than men do. Some women have large breasts and that sometimes creates stretch marks. I'm not going to be repulsed by large breasts because of a few stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I was 6’4” (193cm) 225lbs (102kg) by age 17. I have stretch marks of my own. I feel every scar on my body is a story or memory. Little faint scars or big ugly scars, they make us who we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I habe stretch marks on my back and arms so it doesn't bother me if someone else has them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on how much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. They're natural, and not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They can be sexy too

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.