What does it feel when you touch your girlfriend breast or shake it?

It is fun to shake her boobs, rub, suck or massage. What do you guys like to do with her breast?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Massage gently without squeezing. Suck (num num like a baby) at her nipple, not too hard or long and release between sucks. I particularly like the feeling of her nipple hardening and growing in my mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Soft, fills your hand... every crevasse... firm to the squeeze, bounces right back... protruding, pushing out... foreign.. we dont have it?
    a strange instant electric connection right to the D, the more you touch the harder you get

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like I'm given a special moment to be close to her. To glide my fingers gently over her roundness and watch how her body responds as it grasp her in my palms and pinch her nipples making them stand erect. To hear her softly moan as I caress and massage them carefully making her lips trembe as she touches my lips begging me to wrap my tongue around one of them. Thats how it feels. But the reality is... breast are just like any other area of a woman's body and should be worshipped as eagerly as holding her hand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lick, suck and roll her nipples. My girlfriend also likes it when I put vibrating nipple clamps on them

0|0
    0|0
  • It turns me on. Hella turns me on when she lets me play with them while she doing the dishes, or the laundry, I love to lather them up and slowly massage them clean in the shower, or use them for pillows and sleep on them, motorboat them, cup both of them from behind and act like my hands are a bra, kiss them, bite them, massage them, smack them, tickle her nipples with my tongue, draw stick figure dudes on them and pretend that they are on separate mountain tops arguing with each other, watch them swing, bounce sway or anything else I can make them do during sex. The list goes on and on. I love boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like sucking on slightly bumpy, flesh tasting water bags - awful description I know

0|0
    0|0
  • it feels amazing to massage and rub, squeeze and pinch. and then suck, lick and nibble

0|0
    0|0
  • i want milk thats all i care about!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love how they feel and to play with them

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is fun doing so

0|0
    0|0
  • What ever would be very nice

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know. I don’t have girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • I get turned on.. I love boobs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes