Girls, if you had to choose, which kind of stimulation would you give up forever?

just wanna see how the average turns out. i think it's probably gonna be B for most but maybe i'm wrong.
  • Clitoral stimulation
    Vote A
  • penetration.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I love both but most woman can't finish from penetration alone

0|1
    0|0
    • 6d

yeah that's what i thought but apparently women that can't finish from clit at all are not that rare at all.

• Show All
    • 4d

Majority

• 4d

You can replace most with majority xD it doesn't change much about my former statement.

• I'd rather forgo clit action.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

that's so weird to me, cause just a few years ago, i though like no girl would ever say this xD

• 6d

Meh, I orgasm great from penetration 🤷🤷😂

• 6d

you should have seen my face when i first was with a girl like that xD i was going down and she was like you don't need to do that, clit licking doesn't do much for me. i didn't know what was going on.

• Sex usually hurts. So penetration can GO!

0|0
    0|0
  • Gah thats hard since for me itd be to give up either on sex or on masturbation completely x_x I can orgasm from both but I do not like to get my clit stimulated by someone else and I cannot achieve a vaginal orgasm on my own.
    I guess I'd have to give up on clitoral one.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

So in conclusion you can't get off by someone else but yourself? XD

• 6d

Eh? I do get off by vaginal penetration while having sex or clitoral stimulation while masturbating... I can orgasm both ways but so far I didn't managed to achieve a vaginal one myself.

• Can I just vote neither ahh

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

well the point is to find out which you like more xD

• Show All
    • 6d

:D we guys won't ever understand that I think.

• 6d

But thanks for the explanation anyway.

Recommended myTakes