I had a sex dream about my boyfriend and I never had a sex dream before if I told him do you think it would that weird him out?

19

What Guys Said 9

• Depends on the dream. Were you pegging him in the ass?

• 6d

😂 no I don’t even think I would have asked this question if that happened in the dream I would be questioning myself 😂

• 6d

I know, I'm just having fun with your question.

I would definitely want to know. And I would want details, and would want to know if it turned you on and if you would like me to do that to you.

• Without knowing anything about him its difficult to tell.
    But in general, no. Dreams are your subconscious, i'm sure he'll be happy your dreaming of him

• If you can't have open communication with your boyfriend, you need to reevaluate your relationship.

• probably not. Don't make it weird when you tell him

• I don't think it would be weird. I have sex dreams all of the time. Most of them are great.

• I think he'd want to re-enact your dream!

• id just do what your heart said to do

• He'd probably get a boner.

• Of course tell him! Unless he really doesn't like you, he's had many with you in them too. The fact that this is your first just means he's the first guy to inspire one. 100% He'll take it as a huge compliment, and a step towards intimacy.

What Girls Said 1

• I would keep that to myself, nothing to gain out of it so just let it be i said. Could be awkward