Is he using me?

Hi all.

I’m gonna try keep this all short as i can, i appolagise if it isn't short lol.

February this year i started getting close to this guy, this resulted in each other doing sexual favours, we done things and then we started having sex. When either ofus were dating someone we just drifted apart but when we both were single we kept having sex and doing things with each other again. This has been going on for 11 months now and i’ve really caught feelings. He told me he does not feel the same but we continuted getting together, i alays do everything for him on command, he asked me for a b*****b and i met him straight away cause id do anything for him. I think he knows he has so much power on me since i do EVERYTHING for him. I’ve even paid things for him etc, supported him etc.

Anyways i got really drunk the other night and when i’m drunk my true feelings come out. I’m pretty sure from what i remember i drunk called him crying saying how i feel and begging him to come round but he hates when i’m drunk, in fact he actually left me once when i was so wasted. I can't remember what was said on the calls but i remember i was crying and i’m pretty sure i said i really love him. The next morning i sent him a paragraph on how i felt and how i like him and he just saved it in the chat and ignored me. I’m so hurt as i like him so much and he knows it. He only ever messages me when he wants something sexual but i always do it for him. He knows i love him and he knows i do anything for him so easily. we used to be so close friends while having sex but after i caught feelings it all went dramatic and downhill. I know he thinks i’m beautiful he says to people i’m the best looking girl he's met but he always calls me crazy for how i feel about him. I love him though, what am i too him? Why did he ignore how i feel? Help me!!! ☹️

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah it is just sex. Good thing is you can start trying new guys now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave him and take break from emotional life and used to with work first. Then find another person who love your soul not your body. He was using you that's clear. So he was waste for you don't go after him. If he'll love you then he'll have to come.

0|0
    0|0
  • my dear its too long
    and now a days people don't like to read long stories, they don't have time
    they just do small and short things
    so tell us in short summarized way

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Lol. I have a guy who i get with often and we have had sex many times. I do anything for him really and he knows it. I told him my feelings the other day and he just ignores it. We have been constantly sleeping w each other for like 10 months now. I got drunk the other day and told him my feelings and i was kinda crying and he just ignores it. I dont know if he's just using me for sex

• 3d

I think he is just using your body for sex, he is not in love with you

• 3d

he is just using you,
      he just love your body.
      he don't love your heart
      he don't love you

• So sad 😞 but he may come back around you never know just cut back on booze he may worry about that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• You're nothing to him. He keeps showing you that. He doesn't care how you feel and has told you this. Honey you have to women up and cut him out of you're life. It might hurt but you have to because it's just gonna get worse.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I know but i love him so much.

• 2d

That isn't gonna get you anywhere. You have to let him go cause he will use and abuse you for as long as you let it happen.

Recommended myTakes