How would you feel if your date intentionally turned you on in a public place?

Would you enjoy it or not? How would you respond? How would you feel if your date intentionally turned you on in a public place?How would you feel if your date intentionally turned you on in a public place?

1|5

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I would absolutely love it @StingRayxoxo πŸ˜‰

My date and I last night absolutely turned one another on when I pulled her in close and started kissing her passionately! The sparks flew where I was very rock hard and she was incredibly wet πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • I will assume that this is a date that is going well and that I have good chemistry with my date.

I would probably be surprised, but I would welcome the attention. I would let her know that I appreciate what is happening. I might return the favour right away or (more likely) tell her - subtly - that I will indulge her later; make her wait and/or work a little for my services.

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually depends. If it's first date and not going well, i wouldn't enjoy it. But if it's a great date and we are hitting it off, I would love it and try to return the favor.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how well you know them if date 1, it's a bit mean cuz for a guy they say we see more body images that are sexy on every girl but girls see less of the things on a guy that sexy to them so I'm not saying short skirts or a bit of low cut tops are nean to a guy it's the sexual indewendos

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say she needs to finish what she started.

And if it is me then I have some work to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would probably like it but not feel too EZ about it in public

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes please! I've done it before and have had it done to me. It's absolutely fantastic. πŸ‘

1|0
    0|0
  • I turned my date on at work when I started nibbling on her ear. She got wet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would enjoy it very much and most likely try to return the favor.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I'm honest I'd kind of like it. I'd love to see the look of jealousy on other people's faces that I'm getting this and they're not. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha, it's cool if it's done in a low-key fashion. But it's kind of embarrassing walking around in public with a tent in my pants.

0|0
    0|0
  • tbh id love it a lot not scared to have sex in public places either lol and id respond by doing it right back to her

1|0
    0|0
  • Turned the fuck on... might have to take them to the public bathroom and fuck the shit out of her

0|0
    0|0
  • Besides feeling turned on you mean? :) I'd feel like I found the right one, probably.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would definitely take as a signal for later
    Unless it was the car for the quick one

0|0
    0|0
  • It would all depend on the situation & the chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a good start.. i like crazy people.

1|0
    0|0
  • i would do her ass right then and there

2|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I'd respond by turning her on

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Walk away

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely be ok with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i will enjoy it but it will be difficult to handle

0|0
    0|0
  • Would certainly enjoy !!

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds fun!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like fast women so my guess is i wouldn't like it. But i guess we'd have to define "turn on". A smile can be a turn on and i wouldn't have a problem with that. There is a line of what is acceptable behavior in public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd absolutely love it! Nothing like sharing a sly hard on with a hot, fun girl!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If he did it before we had done any sexual stuff, I'd be creeped out. If he did it after we had already done that, I'd probly be turned on.

1|4
    0|0
  • I would love it

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

would you just let him continue without any kind of retaliation towards him or would you make him get so aroused would be having try hide his trouser tent

• 3d

I'd make him aroused

Recommended myTakes