Girl's what is your reaction in sex when he says oh my God I am cumming?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Yes! I did something right! Now for my reward!!!"
    It makes me feel good to hear him say that for sure :)

1|4
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience women are turned on when a guy cums. Especially if he cums really hard. I know it can be weird when a guy announces it but I like to announce it so that my partner knows that I am cumming and they know what it looks and feels like when I orgasm. Unless you announce it they can't quite be sure sometimes. Another reason is that I want my partner to have the opportunity to tell me their preferred place they want me to cum. If they don't say anything then I will choose but if they get turned on by having a guy cum on their boobs or if they really want me to cum inside them.. it can enhance the experience for them as well.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6h

Thanks for the MHO. I am happy to announce that about 30 minutes ago I had sex with a chic in the morning and announced that I was cuming. She was quite pleased and I came on her lower pelvis.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Joy! I usually check to see how long it took. If it takes longer than usual I'll ask some questions.

0|3
    0|0
  • I can usually feel his penis twitching, so I already know. But it’s still nice to hear it.

1|2
    0|0
  • He doesn’t usually say that but I can always tell and It makes me super happy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yesssssss!
    Especially if he has no condom.

0|4
    0|0
    • Show All
    • 5h

@On_the_other_hand
      Actually no, I was never on birth control.

• 5h

@newPython Listen to me. You need to cum deep inside her tonight. Call her up and tell her you want her bad and you can't wait any longer. Like you need to explode inside her. That shit creates serious bonding chemicals when you cum deep inside a woman like that. That is like cocaine in a woman's pussy. They will get hooked on your penis. YOu have to do this man. You have been a good guy. You've been smart all your life. reward yourself!

• I get excited! Doy

0|2
    0|0
  • : O...

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m usually thinking “PULL OUT, PULL OUT!”.

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I hate gays and lesbians as a lover. Always turned on by sane sex partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brace yourself!

1|1
    0|0
  • I say it every time I do

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes