Girl's what is your reaction in sex when he says oh my God I am cumming?

84

Most Helpful Girl

• "Yes! I did something right! Now for my reward!!!"
    It makes me feel good to hear him say that for sure :)

Most Helpful Guy

• In my experience women are turned on when a guy cums. Especially if he cums really hard. I know it can be weird when a guy announces it but I like to announce it so that my partner knows that I am cumming and they know what it looks and feels like when I orgasm. Unless you announce it they can't quite be sure sometimes. Another reason is that I want my partner to have the opportunity to tell me their preferred place they want me to cum. If they don't say anything then I will choose but if they get turned on by having a guy cum on their boobs or if they really want me to cum inside them.. it can enhance the experience for them as well.

• 6h

Thanks for the MHO. I am happy to announce that about 30 minutes ago I had sex with a chic in the morning and announced that I was cuming. She was quite pleased and I came on her lower pelvis.