How can I carefully introduce my 13 inch dildo into my new relationship without it making my new boyfriend feel insufficient or expandible?

114

What Guys Said 14

• Tell him you've wanted to try DP, but not with any other guy, so you bought it so he could use it on you while he's fucking you. To make it more personal and meaningful, see if he'd be okay with having a dildo made from his own dick so you'd only be "cheating on him" with himself ad you'd be doing it because you JUST want HIS dick.

• Are you planning to use is with him during sex? Otherwise it is kinda a moot point.

It wouldn't matter if it was a two foot dildo. The vagina is not that deep any extra inches is just a bummer if you are banging her cervix when doing her doggy style. Most girls like it when you can go balls deep and have your sack brushing up against her clit, little more difficult if you are too long.

• Just tell him that you have a vagina like the Eurotunnel, he'll understand.

• perhaps ask for anal, and if he agrees tell him you want to use a dildo while he's doing it. If he's to be receptive to it at all, that's likely when.

• You can't, if you care about the relationship you won't.

• No you can't. Hide it and only use it in private.

• On when the Trolls,
    Come marching in..

• 😂😂 that’s cold! Why not a cool 15

• Don’t think it’s possible but...

• I don't know bout all that lol

• hahahahhaha nice troll

• SLOWLY

• I don't know why, but if it were me I think I'd be intrigued by it.

• Quick and make sure it goes in hard

What Girls Said 1

• Can you take all 13 inches? If so, well done!