Would you ever resort to mail order brides if you could not get with anyone?

Would you ever resort to mail order brides if you could not get with anyone?
Say you were frustrated with online dating and constant rejections and found yourself in your 30's still a virgin having never touched a woman. Would you consider getting a mail order bride?
  • YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• No. I have my pride and dignity.
    Besides, what good would she be? I already had to pay for her, I own my own house, 2 cars, buy my own groceries, do my own cooking and cleaning, I have a few close friends, and 2 wonderful dogs. What exactly would she be good for? Eating my food and using my hot water?

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would rather stay single than be forced to marry someone I don't even know. She could steal everything from me the next day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does she come with a 90 day warranty? lol
    Wouldn't the shipping costs be too much? Oh wait, if she is mail order she isn't American so the shipping would only be for 120 pounds, not 200 +. :P j/k

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men would. And the feminazis scream like mashed cats.

0|0
    0|0
  • They will kill you and take your stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope never

0|0
    0|0
  • Will give it shot what if it works out for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Women in other countries are usually better anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Well seeing that I am a male over 30 & a virgin, I feel very qualified to answer this question.

The answer is no.

When I get married I want to know her first & find out if we have actual chemistry together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill ask a parallel question. If I found the local population to be contaminated with social justice and sexual politics such as to render them unsuitable and dangerous as life partners, would I freshen the gene pool by recruiting offshore?
    Yes I would.
    Yes I did.
    Every time I look into her eyes I feel like I'm cheating fate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah probably if I had a lot of money

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes