He Likes Me? (Mixed Signals)?

So there is this boy, we'll call him Jimmy. So Jimmy is part of our big friend group i met him this year, well i feel as if there's a connection or a fling between us. But the thing is we are both taken and i love my boyfriend, and he loves his girlfriend. Although just like last night 4 of our friends including Jimmy and i were walking to the lake.. jimmy kept trying to step on my shoes, he took my hair threw it in my face, he poked me, jimmy and my friend pushed me back n fourth. And he poked my glasses saying "you'll poke ur eye out" now jimmy is a very charming guy almost every girl he knows likes him, except me i mean he's not ugly just i love my partner. Now we were all playing a game and i kept showboating saying how much he sucks and he would try to push me off the couch, or he slap my phone. He has a trainer butterfly knife and would poke me with that to, although he accidently poke a tit. I tried slapping his phone out of his hands and accidently hit his dick (that night he mentioned that in a text message, saying i was a horny teen). Now in school i was walking to the bathroom and saw jimmy, jimmy waved and then he told me how he made this kid eat shit. The kid who ate shit started taking his boot and pulled him off the bench and jimmy got up and tackled him to the floor.. a teacher walked by and broke it up. Just he never texts me and when i do he thinks im weird and always says "tf" "wtf" he ends the conversations short too.. im just confused..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Talk to him and find out how he's feeling. If you two like each other then you should end it with your current others.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes