Girls, does it matter if your partner is virgin?

If you found out your partner was a virgin

would it matter at all?
would it be a let down, and unattractive quality?
or would it be a more positive attribute?

11

What Girls Said 11

• It depends on the person, as some prefer an experienced man while some like the idea of being someone’s first.

Personally I find that it does not matter and it’s kind of cute. Yes, I would prefer an experienced man but, It would make me feel special if he was willing to give his virginity up to me if he was a virgin.

• I like someone who knows what they're doing. If he's a quick learner though and can satisfy me, I should be happy

• Well my partner isn’t but I am. Sometimes I feel like I missed out and I have no clue how to make moves 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈😖

• It doesn't really matter but i find it a bit unattractive.

• At my age it matters a bit since there is usually some type of story as to why someone is a virgin in his 30s.

• No, everyone loses their virginity at different stages in their life’s. you shouldn’t feel like you’re any less “attractive” because you’re a virgin.

• Not really

• When I got married, we were both virgins...

• I honestly don’t care but my boyfriend is a virgin

• Not bad nor good. I would prefer he know what to do so as not to hurt me though

• What REALLY MATTERS is if they have HIV, STD, AIDS.