How to talk to women only interested in sex?

So im pretty sure the girl im into is only interested in sex, to the point that she ignores anything i say regarding feelings and might have be put off in general by the fact that I'm into her, which honestly sucks but I'm sooo attracted to her that id be okay with just sex, i dont know how to convince her of that though, is there anything i can even say?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It is really frustrating when people constantly engineer the conversation to a sexual one. I ask questions about them as a human, favourite song is always a subtle way to break through the whole sexual barrier fence.. unless she says something like Skin by Rhianna 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Well she literally ignores 95% of what I've said so i dont know what it is in general, but she original stopped talking to me when i told her "i only agreed to have sex with you bc i thought you'd want more after" soooo im assuming its sex related lol

• 4d

🤔 kids these days🤷‍♀️ I don’t understand the sex with people you don’t know thing so I can’t help.

• 4d

LOL yea me neither

What Guys Said 2

• "You, me, my place, 7pm. I have a bottle of wine and some astroglide, you in?"

Basically just cut to the chase :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Look just fuck her and be done with it.

1|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I dont know how, im currently living at home, she has her own place but im pretty sure if im just like "invite me to your place and see what happens" its just not gonna work, one guy i know she's banging she grabs drinks with first, but she seemingly doesn't wanna do that with me, not sure if most girls have a 1 guy limit or what but she told me they aren't dating and just laughed

• 4d

I legit have no idea what that even means

Recommended myTakes