Ever had a friends with benefits for mutual masturbation?

I haven't gotten any in over 8 months. I'm literally losing it. Has anyone any experience with a mutual masturbation relationship? How the hell do I even set that up? Thing is I don't want intercourse. It doesn't do anything for me. I just want some intimacy.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• I have. We were drinking and she’s ask me if she could see my penis and I told her to show me her boobs, so she can see my guy and it’s full power. she showed me her breast and as the horny men that I I’m the thought of what we’re doing got me hard itmidiatly lol. After I show I ask her to show me hers and I started playing and she made me cumm and after that we continue. No sex, just kissing and masturbation.

0|0
    0|0
  • That explains the "dry" part of your username then...

#saharadesert

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

😂 Sex hurts. It just does, but i'm not against giving and receiving oral and some heavy petting.

• 6d

To be honest I could live with that too.

• Yes I did. i had a very good friend where we were intimate with each about our sex lives without intercourse given that we are virgins. It was an awesome experience but now that female friend of mine is taken so we don't have that moment with each other again 😞😞

0|0
    0|0
  • Mutual masturbation is not really something I've done before. In the past when I've had FWBs then we'd just fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys would have an issue with a “masturbation only” relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you have a person you would like for that? If so just be straight about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mutual masturbation no friends with benefits yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No Feb bjs

0|0
    0|1
  • Ya I have

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

How did you set that up?

• 6d

We ware talking about masturbating she was asking a bunch of questions about it so ask if she wanted to watch she said sure

• Sounds good to me 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Kinda.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I recommend something more along the lines of dry humping.

Masturbating along with someone won’t give your body the chemicals it’s begging for, primarily oxytocin.

0|2
    0|0
  • When you find out let me know

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes