Who are the best looking G@G Users?

So spill the beans! Who are they? You can tag as many as you want, or none at all if you're a coward ;)
looks first, but also say what makes them great besides looks!

For me its these guys:
@xTom98 - abs for dayyyyyys and all around hot (even personality)
@sngbirdy - amazingly hot body and funny

and girls of G@G:
@Selina_Kyle_ - she's mysterious, pretty, and all around awesome (shes a catch guys!)
@Kenni - she's the funniest girl on here, pretty and protective over people she loves (awesome girl!)
@CaseyBlack - she's amazingly Kinky/dirty, absolutly HOT and always a blast to talk to ;)

This is my pick, so whats yours?
dont be shy, have abit of fun and be friendly :)

2d
I don't know how I could forget her and I am dissappointed that I did...
@Shoegirl24 is hot, has great taste in men (we share the same crush) and is always fun to talk to, very entertaining girl! :)

3|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• Thank you Amy ๐Ÿ˜‹
    I know that I canโ€™t tag more then 5... that limits my choice a lot. So ima pick the first 5 that come to mind, donโ€™t hate me for that lol

@Selina_Kyle_ you summarized her pretty well, she is all around amazing
    @kenni same reason ๐Ÿ˜„
    @Shoegirl24 pretty, smart and fun. Also pretty flirty which is fun
    @LatinTango0614 sheโ€™s really good looking and flirty, also fun to talk to
    @AngelicEmpress she looks good, savage and on high demand (sheโ€™s taken guys, so donโ€™t bother ๐Ÿ˜‚)

5|0
    0|0
  • I feel honored Amy, thanks a lot.
    Well there is only one good looking guy on GaG, and his name is @SngBirdy. Looks like a tough motherfucker on top of that too, he'd probably be a black wolf if he was an animal.

@AmyLuv You have a very distinctive appereance, which makes you very pretty in my eyes. You are also a extremely humble person, despite your beauty. And i value that a lot.

@Kenni By far the cutest smile i have seen here. Also very interesting personality and like others said, seems to be very protective over her friends which i adore ;)

@Selina_Kyle_ I dont need to say much about her appereance. She is stunning and her fashion sense is very pretty in my eyes. But that one thing that is absolutely amazing to me, and the reason i got in contact with her in the first place, are her moral values and dignity. Its very rare nowdays to see a girl with such set-in-stone moral values and self-dignity. She is unbreakable in this regard and i adore her for that. And i feel a great connection to her because i think i share the same values as her. Its the reason she stuck out to me out of all the people here on GaG, and she is by far the number 1# reason why i keep coming back here. In fact, i dont think i'd be coming back here, without her. Even my girlfriend likes her, and she isn't even using GaG.
    Its a shame really i have to meet someone like that online, from a far-away country. I have never ever talked to some internet-person for such a long time (because i hate online-chatting). That makes even worse for me that she lives so far away.

Oh and i guess if i didn't exist, i wouldn't mind looking like these clowns:
    @furiousrat
    @xTom98

1|1
    0|0
  • AmyLuv-of course you've got a great personality a little kinky and funny too
    Sinastyle-totally kinky and very sexy
    Docilexlle-kinky but super dun to talk to always enjoy are conversations
    Pink2000-Fun understanding and great to talk to and attractive to top it all of also a good person to have your back in an argument lol
    These are my picks

1|0
    0|1
    • 2d

you wouldยดve been on that list too, but I dont know if you're real/dont know you well enough :D

• Show All
    • 2d

Your welcome and it cool we have only talked a little bit after all so don't trip although if you wanna get to know me a little more than im always open to that haha๐Ÿ˜‰

• 2d

Oh add ragequeen to that list as well

• You - Have you you looked in a mirror lately?
    Agree on @Kenni - Pretty, clever, twisted sense of humour - whatโ€™s not to like?
    Even though @princessfromjupiter has been around even longer than me, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve talked to her outside of commenting on questions. Stunning, and seems pretty cool
    And @Genie23 - Again, havenโ€™t really talked to her but sheโ€™s been around forever. Clever and really cute

2|0
    1|0
  • @AmyLuv beats them all :D
    Honestly, there are many beautiful girls on here but I'm careful since it's not hard to take some random pics from the web and use those...
    Let me nominate the girl I can call "sis", @Genie23. She was so kind to show 4 pics in her profile pic, 4 chances to enjoy that marvelous smile :D

1|0
    2|0
    • 2d

Awww thanks โค๏ธ

I agree, sheโ€™s stunning ๐Ÿ˜‹

• Show All
    • 1d

@Genie23 gosh I'm now getting these nice hearts <3 <3 from two girls... I'm overwhelmed <3 <3

• 1d

It happens. Sometines I don't realize that I got messages/comments until couple of weeks later ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You deserve if for being always so kind and sweet!

• @princessfromjupiter
    @mooky06

Don't remember any others. Oh, the blonde South African bird, too. These are the ones I remember from back in t'day. None of these new upstarts compare!

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't know what anyone looks like, as I assume the best-looking people aren't using their real picture.

1|0
    0|1
    • 2d

thats why I only tagged people that I know for sure are real, definetly agree with that.

• Best looking GaG users...
    @NEW_YUKI her opinions are really good and funny.
    And you... you're really beautiful.
    There are many good looking people on this app

2|0
    0|1
  • me... look how shmexy i am in my headshot!

1|1
    0|1
  • Can i nominate you Amyluv, i really like your curled hair

0|0
    1|1
  • @MysteriousMoon and @JuicyJessie are my favourites.

Everyone else is ugleh and smells of ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

so that last part includes you? ;)

• Show All
    • 2d

dont be so harsh on yourself, Im sure you couldยดve left the bus out :D

• 2d

Okay, a train.

Seriously, I smiled at a baby the other day and it died.

• 3|0
    1|0
  • 3|0
    0|2
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Never going to meet any of them so who cares! Plus you can't trust online photos

1|1
    0|0
  • My Beard is a ladies man. However I look like I've been hit in the face with a bag of nickels.

1|0
    0|0
  • You seem good looking. Other than that of that ๐Ÿคท

Genie23 is cute tho

1|0
    1|0
  • So many beautiful girls in here its impossible to choose!

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it's you for me... Newer here and I couldn't find anyother who match you๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|1
  • @Byakugan for dude
    @mikayla03 for girl

2|1
    0|1
  • 2|0
    0|1
  • 1|1
    0|1
  • There was that one Swedish girl...

0|0
    2|0
  • You are!

0|0
    1|0
  • All people are Beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • No one tjere are no hot people on here

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 10

• If I had ever been into girls:
    @AngelicEmpress - She completes me in most ways with her personality and she is so exotic in beauty, she would be kind of girls I would feel maybe I am out of her league and have crush.

@AmyLuv - Anytimee I talk to you, I feel warm and sincere, you have a lovely energy to make someone feel safe. I would love hanging out with you and I would most probably like you. You are cute and pretty.

@Kenni - Also another friend I would totally love hanging out, I find her pretty and I feel there would be a strong chemistry between her and me. I would probably attached to her at some point.

@clo917 - She is easily the most cutest girl here to me. She is fun, have unique way of looking at things and also so pretty. I would totally want to be close to her in any way if I knew her in real.

To fix it, I am totally straight and not into any girls. I felt looking at in that way would give more accurate answer about why would I think of them having best looking, attractive to me.

2|1
    0|0
    • 2d

For guys: There are ones I would love to hang out and see what would happen.

@xTom98 - He is the closest person here to me and our personality matches in a way like they were created for each other. He is good looking and hot also, I would totally at least become his friend if I knew in real, life isn't like tinder where you jump into one night relationships by liking somoene's appreance. Sometimes you think some person is perfect for you, but the chemistry just doesn't work together well, but Tom would have important place in my life no matter friend or more.

@SngBirdy - He is also good looking, hot and great person to me. He is also one of my greatest friend here, talking to him is fun and I would love to hang out with him too. Even going to see a movie, just hanging out in cafes, nothing having romance inside it would be cool to spend time with him.

• Show All
    • 1d

@furiousrat Sure thing, I was just being honest :-)
      @Clo918 If I made lovely mood any better, I am happier <3
      @xTom98 You should have known it already tho;)
      @AmyLuv I am just trying to be equal to your cuteness <3

• I acc have no clue I donโ€™t really pay much attention to the users Iโ€™m just here to ask/answer questions lmao

1|0
    0|0
    • 2d

oh, I can definetly adivce you to check out the guys/girls Iยดve mentioned then :D

most fun of G@G are the PMs and conversations :)

• Prob @Anon-ymous1
    and (I'm not lesbian but she's really prettyyyy) @AmyLuv

1|1
    1|1
  • Thank you hottie ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I'm sure I can guess who your crush is๐Ÿ˜ˆ

0|1
    0|0
  • For me these guys.
    @Syrian_survivor- I find him cute and he is very smart and witty and @sunofdavis- he is cute and he has tantalizing eyes.

And @JulieXO she is pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • @Logorithim is dreamy as hell ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1|3
    0|1
  • I'm new to gag, so I wouldn't know.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm not tagging nobody ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|1
    0|0
  • 2|1
    0|0
  • This guy here... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜˜

0|0
    1|1
    • 2d

Okay... to each their own I guess ๐Ÿ˜„

• 2d

that dumb ass looks like he is a member of the Mexican Mafia.. deport his illegal ass back to Tijuana...

Recommended myTakes