Does using condoms make you (or your female partner) dry up?

When my boyfriend and I have sex without condoms I stay “wet” the entire time.
However when we use condoms we usually have to stop after about 15 minutes because I just get dry and it’s just really uncomfortable.
secondary question: do y'all think I’m allergic to latex?
  • Yes they do
  • No they don’t

62

Most Helpful Girl

• If drying up is the only discomfort you get then I don't think you are allergic. Happens to me too, sometimes. Depends on sex length and my arousal level, but yeah it has been an issue. Spit on it or put on a new condom. Lubricant, in my practice, makes it worse after a few seconds.