Does using condoms make you (or your female partner) dry up?

When my boyfriend and I have sex without condoms I stay “wet” the entire time.
However when we use condoms we usually have to stop after about 15 minutes because I just get dry and it’s just really uncomfortable.
secondary question: do y'all think I’m allergic to latex?
  • Yes they do
    Vote A
  • No they don’t
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If drying up is the only discomfort you get then I don't think you are allergic. Happens to me too, sometimes. Depends on sex length and my arousal level, but yeah it has been an issue. Spit on it or put on a new condom. Lubricant, in my practice, makes it worse after a few seconds.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• They definitely do if you use them in the shower. That shit doesn't work well.

0|0
    0|0
    • 7d

It’s not even in the shower🤦🏽‍♀️ Just regular old sex in the bed

• 7d

Maybe you need to use lube, some women do and particularly with condoms.

• one word LUBE GIRL!!!

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

Lube makes it worse for me. I can’t

What Girls Said 5

• I HATE those damn things. I did the same thing. I dry up, I tear, bleed, and it feels on FIRE down there when I use them.
    I got an IUD.

3|1
    0|0
  • I personally naturally just stay wet unless he takes it out completely because I get turned on easily but that doesn’t mean you’re allergic. You might just get dry because you’re uncomfortable which trust me, I’ve experienced. When I was uncomfortable having sex was the only time I would get dry while it was inside of me. I suggest you just get pre lubricated condoms or maybe you just don’t feel comfortable with your partner. I don’t know, that’s just a thought. Good luck.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have friends that experienced that too. I personally haven’t, I hate condoms

0|0
    0|0
  • i have the same problem

1|0
    0|0
  • Condoms are better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes