Did he enjoy the sex?

so I slept with this guys last night & before him I’ve only slept with 2 other guys- so sufficed to say I’m not an expert by any means. Anyway we had sex. The first round lasted about 8-10 minutes. He apologized said he was trying to hold on. He came anyway. Then he said “fuck it let’s go again” so we kept going and he lasted about 5 minutes this time. Afterwards he asked for a back rub, so I gave him one. I’m almost postive he fell asleep or almost did. He said a few times that he should go but kept lying down. We lied together for about an hour and hour and a half. Then he said he had to get home bc he has a puppy who’s untrained. Which is true. She’s cute. I just didn’t know if that was his excuse to leave or if he really wanted to tend to her. I don’t know I just can’t tell if he enjoyed it & I’ll be damned if I ask lol.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i commend him for lasting tha long. and yeeah im sure he did.

0|0
    0|0
  • So did he make you cum? Did he make any effort to ensure you enjoyed it?

0|0
    0|0
  • You'll know for sure if he wants to have sex again. I wouldn't worry about it, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounded positive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The sex isn't usually the problem if he came and or you both came. It's usually the guy attached to the penis, simply because he's a dick, he's just not that interested or you display obvious "problems" (maybe physical, mental, social, romantically)

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

To which he's too immature to deal with. So relax, and enjoy that moment of fun, remain positive and think this, he may actually be feeling pretty guilty for not lasting so long. (I doubt it. But it is a possibility.) Chill...

• 5d

i think he's feeling guilty for that yeah

• he cum 3 times so yeah. maybe he was just a little depressed cuz he didn't gived you a orgasm?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes