Do men *really* care if a woman gets off during sex?

Plenty of guys just get themselves off, then ignore you. My first (and only) boyfriend never made me finish, not even once. I once got myself really close and asked him if he wanted to "deliver the final blow" and he said no. He only went down on me once, even though I did it regularly for him, even swallowed. And he complained the whole time that it was gross, and gave up after a minute... are most guys like that, or was he an exception?
  • Yes, they care
    Vote A
  • No, don't care
    Vote B
  • Other (pls explain)
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• I think most of us guys DO care if the woman is satisfied. A lot of women do not orgasm from intercourse, so other ways are often welcome. A woman can bring a vibrator into it or masturbate together with her man. Lots of ways to do it but whatever you do, have fun with it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, most guys would consider it somewhat of a failing if they can't get their girl off. The guys that don't care tend to have a contempt for women and/or a selfish/lazy/spoilt personality.

1|0
    0|0
  • For the most part, yes. I want her getting off and realizing I was responsible for that and therefore she wants me again and again.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most men care. Selfish is not good anytime, but in the bedroom it is even worse, a true passionkiller.

2|0
    0|0
  • We're all unique individuals and can't be generalized one way or the other.

I've always cared about getting the woman off during sex and making that effort every time is essential to sex for me. I can't imagine feeling otherwise. It's only fair to make sure your partner has the best sex you can give them, and seeing your partner getting off is very arousing and makes the sex better for you too.

0|0
    0|0
  • A real man, who knows how to make love properly, cares about the woman's pleasure.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always try to, but am not always successful. Some girls seem to only want the sex without the climax, which I find odd, but I guess makes sense to them because they're always happy with the outcome.

0|1
    0|0
  • I care.. I am happy to give her an orgasm first and then continue till I get one. If she has more then the better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m definitely not like most guys because I’m all about her pleasure over mine so whatever I can do to help her with that, count me in! Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • The guy is an idiot.
    Some guys just want their own pleasure and be done. Which is a shame.
    Others, want the woman to finish and experience everything, but don't know how. Some mistake longevity as great sex, meanwhile she is like "I'll fake it so he'll stop."

Then you get the few guys who actually talk to women, and study the topic so they at least have a concept, general ballpark, of an idea of what to do.

Most guys see it as a good sign if a woman talks about how good he is. To him, or her girlfriends. To get that, he actually needs to bring her across the finish line. Hopefully, more than once. Hopefully, with a deep V orgasm versus a plain clitoral.

Just look around here on GAG and see how many women will end relationships because the sex is bad. Sounds shallow, but it's a hard truth that even guys will end relationships because of bad un-fulfilling sex.

In short, yes. There are guys that do care if the woman he is with is able to "finish" or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I care I love going down on a woman more then getting blowjobs and I will be down there more then a minute

0|0
    0|0
  • I always enjoy making a woman cum. The more she cums, the more excited I get and the harder I cum.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most care

1|1
    0|0
  • That guy was a douche... you'll find better

1|0
    0|0
  • My first priority. Orally.

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes what good is it if my lady didn’t get off

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, we want her to enjoy herself and come back for more

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If your boyfriend doesn't care about your pleasure, you should find a new boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I did don't worry haha, I'm just worried about wasting my time with guys who don't care

• 6d

Lots and lots of guys care. Not all, but probably the majority.

• Are you the same person who got fingered and he wiped your juice on you?
    This dude SUCKS! Yes, both my exes cared about my orgasm.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

No, not the same one, but omg that's so gross haha

• 6d

Okay.. that guys sucks. And this guy sucks.. if he won’t get you off what is the point of sex?

• many men are like this

0|1
    0|2

Recommended myTakes