Why did God, or the sky pixies, put the anus so close to the genitals? Isn't that like putting the toilet next to the refrigerator?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don't know
    Vote C

26

Most Helpful Girls

• That's gross... you eat with your thing?

Most Helpful Guys

• Three Engineers are having an argument about who designed the human body.

The first says: "It must have been a mechanical engineer -- just look at the joints in the human body."

The second says: "It must have been an electrical engineer -- just look all the electrical connections in the nervous system."

The third says: "It had to have been a civil engineer -- who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

• LOL I'm going to tell that one to my brother. (He's an electrical engineer)
      I have nothing against trannies, but I just don't like walking into a bathroom and seeing one!

• Why did God, or the sky pixies, put the anus so close to the genitals? Isn't that like putting the toilet next to the refrigerator?
    Because God has a sadistic sense of humor.
    He made Rocky Road ice cream bad for you, and broccoli good for you!
    What was that all about?